PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to think

Iguana775
05-05-2004, 09:08 PM
they WANT 1 run games. lol.

nice job of Koch buckling down and getting out of the jam.

illinibk
05-05-2004, 09:10 PM
I'm starting to think Koch is doing this stuff on purpose to make it another one-run win

OEO Magglio
05-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775

It's really funny that you say that, because the 2 save he had against toronto with 1 run leads coming into the game he save relatively easy, but with these bigger leads he makes them into 1 run games, whatever, keep getting the job done Billy.

blueeyes33
05-05-2004, 09:30 PM
the whole one run wonder thing brings in more ratings maybe, so maybe its all fixed a la reinsdorf

soxnut
05-05-2004, 09:34 PM

A jam he got himself into. Which he does all the time. He's a joke. I have no patience for this guy.

mike squires
05-05-2004, 09:39 PM

Even a nicer job of Ozzie for sticking with him despite another scare. It would have been easy for Guillen to yank him but it's Billy's to lose and he hasn't lost it yet. I would like to think that all these close games will eventually give him some confidence for the future. A million bucks says Jerry wouldn't have stuck with him or even gone with him for that matter. Oz said at the beginning of the year Kock is the closer.

Nard
05-05-2004, 09:44 PM
Hey, he does the job.

Causes my blood vessels to burst, me to sweat and jump up screaming terrible things, my ankle which is casted to wiggle wildly...

But he does the job.

2 for 2 saves opportunities here in Bawlmer.

Dub25
05-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Billy makes me do this. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :D:

soxnut
05-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Nard
Hey, he does the job.

Causes my blood vessels to burst, me to sweat and jump up screaming terrible things, my ankle which is casted to wiggle wildly...

But he does the job.

2 for 2 saves opportunities here in Bawlmer.

I don't trust the guy,and sooner or later, he will disappoint.....big time.

gosox41
05-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by mike squires
Even a nicer job of Ozzie for sticking with him despite another scare. It would have been easy for Guillen to yank him but it's Billy's to lose and he hasn't lost it yet. I would like to think that all these close games will eventually give him some confidence for the future. A million bucks says Jerry wouldn't have stuck with him or even gone with him for that matter. Oz said at the beginning of the year Kock is the closer.

Koch will start losing soon. The Sox badly need another reliever.

Bob