PDA

View Full Version : Sox need a CF


balboner
05-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Lets face it, Timo and Rowand are just killing the Sox this year in many aspects. Their offense has been below average, and their defense has been terrible. Is it possible that Reed could do any worse than they have in terms of all-around game?

joecrede
05-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Perez takes direct routes to the balls he not only misplays but drops, though.

Konerko05
05-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by joecrede
Perez takes direct routes to the balls he not only misplays but drops, though.

Come on Joe, didn't you see that amazing route he took to the ball. Not to mention his great footwork while throwing the ball in. Haha.

kittle42
05-05-2004, 07:33 PM
Maybe the great Ross Gload can play center.

MRKARNO
05-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Let's stick Olivo out there

Randar68
05-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by joecrede
Perez takes direct routes to the balls he not only misplays but drops, though.

Taking the stupidity and ignorance to a whole new level. Congratulations on a job well done, Captain Clueless...

joecrede
05-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
Taking the stupidity and ignorance to a whole new level. Congratulations on a job well done, Captain Clueless...

Have a sense of humor Randar.

Randar68
05-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by joecrede
Have a sense of humor Randar.

actually, I thought my post was pretty funny...
:gulp:

joecrede
05-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
actually, I thought my post was pretty funny...
:gulp:

You don't take a direct route to your comedy I see. :smile:

TaylorStSox
05-05-2004, 09:27 PM
I could use a 4th outfielder on my softball team. Will Rowand be ready by summer?

illinibk
05-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by TaylorStSox
I could use a 4th outfielder on my softball team. Will Rowand be ready by summer?

does your softball team have a farm system? otherwise I don't think he will be ready for softball this summer

MikeKreevich
05-05-2004, 09:32 PM
The Sox have a centerfielder, or soon will, and his name is Willie.

SEALgep
05-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by MikeKreevich
The Sox have a centerfielder, or soon will, and his name is Willie. I would rather call up Reed for the year than put Willie there. Make Willie a spot start second baseman and pinch runner if you don't want him at second.

batmanZoSo
05-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by joecrede
You don't take a direct route to your comedy I see. :smile:

oooooooOOOOOOOOOooooo..... :)

wdelaney72
05-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by joecrede
You don't take a direct route to your comedy I see. :smile:

He got all of that one!