PDA

View Full Version : Who's unforeseen influence has been most beneficial?

jlh0023
05-03-2004, 01:33 PM
A lot of wins have come at the hands of young guys and new white sox, who, who you wouldn' t have guessed has helped the team most so far this season.

jabrch
05-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Schoenweiss isn't on the list? I'd probably vote for him #1. I know he was with us for a few months at the end of last year - but Cotts was also...

CHISOXFAN13
05-03-2004, 01:38 PM
I wish I had a dollar for every poll jlh starts. I'd be rich!!!

That being said, I think the safe pick is definitely Uribe. The guy has been solid in every aspect.

CHISOXFAN13
05-03-2004, 01:42 PM
I wish I had a dollar for every poll JH starts. I'd be rich!!!

That being said, I think the safe pick is definitely Uribe. The guy has been solid in every aspect.

E Coast Sox Fan
05-03-2004, 03:42 PM
I'd say Cotts. As Dan Roan says every time he mentions the kid, "He went to Illinois State."

idseer
05-03-2004, 05:03 PM
unforeseen as of when? because i think ozzie has had the most beneficial influence on this team.

NonetheLoaiza
05-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Its a tough choice between Cotts and Uribe for me. Uribe has been huge in his production, but I think Cotts is a key for the Sox. He anchors that long relief spot in the bullpen and shuts em down for the most part. Along with Mike Jackson, he has really put to rest alot of questions regarding the bullpen. i just hope they can keep doing it.

also, uribe's production has been a bonus. we didnt expect to get much out of the 2B position, while we needed the bullpen to perform, and have thus far been doing it.

ScottyTheSoxFan
05-03-2004, 08:06 PM
it has to be Juan Uribe, with Neal Cotts and Scotty Shoenewies distant seconds. Everybody was doubtful on SS, but nobody even expected Uribe to do anything, and he has been the most consistent hitter on the team. SS has been good too however.