PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to be at the doubleheader tomorrow?

oheeoh...magglio
05-01-2004, 12:45 AM
I'll be there with my old man for both games. :D:

Only thing better than a game at the ballpark is 2 games at the ballpark. :cool:

HomeFish
05-01-2004, 12:47 AM
I'm not sure about it; on one hand, I love doubleheaders, on the other hand, one game we're facing Halladay, the other game we're starting Danny Wright.

I went to a doubleheader in 2000 where the Sox got swept and I don't want to experience that again.

anewman35
05-01-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by oheeoh...magglio
I'll be there with my old man for both games. :D:

Only thing better than a game at the ballpark is 2 games at the ballpark. :cool:

I'll be there. I had tickets for tomorrow night anyway, nothing wrong with a free bonus game. Just hope the rain holds off...

HomeFish
05-01-2004, 12:52 AM
70% chance of rain tomorrow. They didn't specify if it's during the morning or the afternoon.

WinningUgly!
05-01-2004, 01:08 AM
I'll be there.
We'll see if my wife is up for 18 innings of baseball. She doesn't know it's a doubleheader yet. :D:

TornLabrum
05-01-2004, 07:24 AM
I'll be there, too, with my son. We had tickets we picked up from our stay at SoxFest.

One word of warning to anyone not used to April/Early May games at The Cell: Dress for November/December football, but remember you'll be staying at least twice as long as for an NFL game.

Realist
05-01-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by HomeFish
I'm not sure about it; on one hand, I love doubleheaders, on the other hand, one game we're facing Halladay, the other game we're starting Danny Wright.

I went to a doubleheader in 2000 where the Sox got swept and I don't want to experience that again.

Something tells me that was the Seatle series. I was there for that double header too. I still have the scars to prove it.

Hope springs eternal and my brother and I will be there Saturday afternoon. I'll be the big bohunk chain smoking and pacing after the 6th inning behind my seats in section 144. Hopefully we'll be able to take two from the Frozen Hillbillies (no offense, Baby Fisk :D: ).

Kuzman
05-01-2004, 12:26 PM
im gonna show up there with my girlfriend atleast for the first game.. if i buy tickets for the first do i get in the 2nd free? or do i have to turn around and buy more tickets after the 1st one is over?

HomeFish
05-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Kuzman
im gonna show up there with my girlfriend atleast for the first game.. if i buy tickets for the first do i get in the 2nd free? or do i have to turn around and buy more tickets after the 1st one is over?

Nope; one ticket gets you two games.