PDA

View Full Version : what are you lookin forward to more?

habibharu
04-29-2004, 10:33 AM
this may sound like a easy choice but if you think about it the games with the twins have been very exciting over the past few years and the two teams hate each other, and that should only be intensified with OG. plus, i know that all the players know what happened last Sep. and ozzie is gonna make sure that it wont happen again

pjthesox13
04-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Always love the home vs. home series!

wdelaney72
04-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Tough call, but the results of the Cubs series have been more favorable so I went with that one.

I'm really excited about seeing how we match up with the Twinkies this year.

Baby Fisk
04-29-2004, 10:50 AM
World Series, babies! YEEHAAAAA!

IlliniSox
04-29-2004, 11:33 AM
I start slamming my head into lockers on May 1st to get primed for those game. I have tickets for all 6. Blood's boiling just thinking about showing them up in front of their national TV audience.

Palehose13
04-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Even though the cubs series is exciting, in reality those games do not even come close to the twinkie games.

Bring on the twinks! I want to see if our boys are for real, and if they are...move into first place!

SSN721
04-29-2004, 12:01 PM
Gotta be the Twins. Those games can get quite intense, and if this team doesnt show up for those games, forget about hte season as far as I am concerned. I am sick of this team being a doormat for those friggin' Nanooks of the North. We have to take it to them and dominate them this year. The Sox will never get any kind of respect if they constantly get slapped around by this team.

CHISOXFAN13
04-29-2004, 12:04 PM
The Cubs games are far less important when it comes to the White Sox reaching the playoffs.

For that reason, this was is a no-brainer.

Gotta be the Twinkies.

Jerko
04-29-2004, 12:11 PM
Would I rather sit at the Cell with CUB fans, or Twin fans? That alone make me enjoy the Minnesota games more.

jeremyb1
04-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
Would I rather sit at the Cell with CUB fans, or Twin fans? That alone make me enjoy the Minnesota games more.

I get to go see the Twins and Sox up here so I'm a little bit biased.

MeanFish
04-29-2004, 01:45 PM
Twins games are interesting... not only are they worth a lot more as far as our current season ends up but we tend to respect them a lot more. I think we view them more as a worthy adversary and less as an enemy. That goes for pretty much any AL Central team this year. Our divisions collective weakness seems to be leading almost to a certain comeraderie among fans of its teams.

Though, if we keep beating up on teams out of division like we (the AL Central) have been, some people might have to change the minds about our division. Did you see what the Tigers did to the Angels last night? Wow.

ma_deuce
04-29-2004, 02:54 PM
After the ass-pounding the Twinks gave us last year, I say them hands down. The Scrubs are nothing more than an afterthought to me. They are the red-headed step child we slap around every year, just because we can.

Deuce

soltrain21
04-29-2004, 03:23 PM
It has to be the Twinkies, I think this is the year we finally take them out....Hitmen style!