PDA

View Full Version : Just a question out to everyone

bartmanisgod
04-29-2004, 02:00 AM
I know we have beaten the Paulie to LA possibilty to death, but I'm wondering if I would be the only fan sad to see him go?! I know he is expendable, and we could technically survive without him... but It's Paulie.... he's like your little brother...who happens to run like he has one leg...but still you cant help but love him... Just a thought?

jabrch
04-29-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by bartmanisgod
I know we have beaten the Paulie to LA possibilty to death, but I'm wondering if I would be the only fan sad to see him go?! I know he is expendable, and we could technically survive without him... but It's Paulie.... he's like your little brother...who happens to run like he has one leg...but still you cant help but love him... Just a thought?

Miss him? Nope - if we'd be getting a player + Loney/Miller/Jackson as speculated? I would be the first to pack his bags for him.

soltrain21
04-29-2004, 02:10 AM
Konerko is probably my favorite player on the team, but what has to be done would have to be done.

I would miss him, but I would understand why it happen.

SpartanSoxFan
04-29-2004, 04:15 AM
If it makes our team better, you need to get over your sentimental feelings and look for more wins by our team.

kermittheefrog
04-29-2004, 04:37 AM
Depodesta isn't nearly stupid enough to trade for Konerko.

lowesox
04-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Konerko's been great this season. I'd miss him regardless of who we got.