PDA

View Full Version : Change requested to Sox page at ESPN.com!

joeynach
04-28-2004, 11:58 PM
I emailed ESPN.com about their white sox page. I notified them that their info on our stadium needs to be updated. They dont have the correct capacity nor do they show a pic of the stadium anywhere near what it looks like today. They have a pic up that looks like its from 1991, bland and boring. They make no reference to the new massive renovations for this year, roof, fan deck, color sheme, UD imporvments. Nothing. So i emailed them and told them they need to update our stadium page. I mean they updated the Phillies and Padres for their new parks.

ChiWhiteSox1337
04-29-2004, 12:02 AM
I know what you mean. I hate when major sites/news organizations use pictures of Comiskey park from the 90's before they changed the bullpens. I saw it all the time when there would be an article about the All Star Game at the cell and I think when ESPN had the guy rate all of the stadiums in the MLB.

joeynach
04-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
I know what you mean. I hate when major sites/news organizations use pictures of Comiskey park from the 90's before they changed the bullpens. I saw it all the time when there would be an article about the All Star Game at the cell and I think when ESPN had the guy rate all of the stadiums in the MLB.

Yeah that was last year for ESPN.com page 2. I remember they went to the cell the 1st game after the break with a 4 hour rain delay to start the game where the tigers beat us like 11-10 at 3 AM. There was no one there. Just our luck. Its not like they still use pics of the vet for the phillies, and its ESPN, they should do they job right.

joeynach
04-29-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337

bump