PDA

View Full Version : New Mascot

JohnBasedowYoda
04-28-2004, 07:00 PM
With all the crap going on in the media and whatnot, being labled as the ugly stepchild of chicago baseball i propose to you....
Our New Mascot! tada!
"i tell ya the sox get no respect!"

DrCrawdad
04-28-2004, 07:11 PM
http://www.ralphradford.com/corp/images/defibrillator.jpg

batmanZoSo
04-28-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by JohnBasedowYoda
With all the crap going on in the media and whatnot, being labled as the ugly stepchild of chicago baseball i propose to you....
Our New Mascot! tada!

"I tell ya I don't get no regard...no regard at all...no esteem eitha."

Crawdad what's with your pic? Did Rodney die or what?

delben91
04-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo
"I tell ya I don't get no regard...no regard at all...no esteem eitha."

Crawdad what's with your pic? Did Rodney die or what?

I think it's a reference to the "cardiac" Sox we've been seeing of late.

batmanZoSo
04-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by delben91

Yeah I'm a moron.

DrCrawdad
04-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by delben91

Ozzie and many of us Sox fans (myself included) are going to need to be defibbed if this trend continues.

DrCrawdad
04-28-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JohnBasedowYoda
Our New Mascot! tada!

I listened briefly to the North & Buffoon post-game show. The first 5 minutes were entirely negative.

Jeez, I wonder if these two morons were saying the same things when the Cubbies won the late-inning comeback against those tough Reds?

batmanZoSo
04-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
I listened briefly to the North & Buffoon post-game show. The first 5 minutes were entirely negative.

Jeez, I wonder if these two morons were saying the same things when the Cubbies won the late-inning comeback against those tough Reds?

That's interesting. I got off work at 6 and the whole ride home they didn't mention anything about the Sox on either station. That's pretty bad considering how phenominal the game was. The only thing was during a bit they were talking about bad defense around baseball this year, they brought up the missed pop up in the ninth, saying it kept us alive. But it wasn't nearly enough info for someone who didn't know the outcome of the game.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-28-2004, 07:55 PM
DrCrawdad~
Love the awesome pic

DrCrawdad
04-28-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo
That's interesting. I got off work at 6 and the whole ride home they didn't mention anything about the Sox on either station. That's pretty bad considering how phenominal the game was. The only thing was during a bit they were talking about bad defense around baseball this year, they brought up the missed pop up in the ninth, saying it kept us alive. But it wasn't nearly enough info for someone who didn't know the outcome of the game.

I tuned into North & Buffoon immediately after the Sox game and that's when I heard them. Hey, it's not as though what they said was necessarily wrong. To me though I just had to wonder if these two clowns were saying after the Cubbies came back against the Reds. Were they saying, "Hey the Cubs should be the Reds...Man, that Cub pitching got it's (butt) kicked today..." etc, etc.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-28-2004, 08:43 PM
i'm serious i really want rodney as our mascot

Railsplitter
04-28-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
http://www.ralphradford.com/corp/images/defibrillator.jpg

It certainly fits. If Sox ushers don't already know CPR, they should learn it.