PDA

View Full Version : yardsale/garagesale

blueeyes33
04-27-2004, 07:07 PM
all i know is its on june 19th...

is there tickets? what times it goin on at? where do u enter? i cant find no info on the site.im not real computer savey soooo if someone can give me a link i can use one thanks!

Kroozah
04-28-2004, 12:33 AM
yard sale, is that when the Sox sell off their relief pitching? like anyone would pay for it.. we certainly do!

npdempse
04-28-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by blueeyes33
all i know is its on june 19th...

is there tickets? what times it goin on at? where do u enter? i cant find no info on the site.im not real computer savey soooo if someone can give me a link i can use one thanks!

There'd better not be a charge; there's never been one in the past. They're selling stuff to benefit WS Charities, so it's in their best interests to maximize the crowd paying for stuff like Jose Paniagua's jock strap.

Used to be you'd enter the tunnel up by 35th and Wentworth and the stuff would be laid out in some utility room; this year I'd expect stuff to be outside. I'm sure that they'll get more into specifics as we get closer to the date; they probably don't know the details themselves yet.

StillMissOzzie
04-28-2004, 03:54 AM
I've also heard / read somewhere that you should bring your glove and kid, as they will let you play catch on the field.

Maybe my 11 year old son will be signed as a phenom-in-the-rough.

SMO
:D: