PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen Bar Picnic Tables Question

Foulke You
04-27-2004, 05:33 PM
Hey guys, I'm thinking about taking a bunch of my friends to the Sox game Saturday against Toronto and believe it or not, in the million games I've been to at Comiskey Park I've never set foot inside the Bullpen Sports Bar.

All I know is you enter through Gate 2. How much do they charge to get one of those picnic tables in the open air RF area? Do you still need a regular ticket for the game to get in the bar? How early do you recommend getting there for a Saturday game and how early do they open the bar? I went on whitesox.com and there isn't a lot of info there.

Any info from my fellow WSI brothers would be appreciated. :cool:

BeerHandle
04-27-2004, 05:38 PM
What you do is buy a cheap seat upstairs and then enter through gate 2. I think to sit in the second tier seats you pay $10 and the seat is yours for the game. First come, Firrst serve.

Foulke You
04-27-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by BeerHandle
What you do is buy a cheap seat upstairs and then enter through gate 2. I think to sit in the second tier seats you pay $10 and the seat is yours for the game. First come, Firrst serve.

$10 per person or $10 per table?

sas1974
04-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
$10 per person or $10 per table?

I think it's per person.

Foulke You
04-27-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by sas1974
I think it's per person.

Ah, Thanks sas. You too, Beer Handle. :gulp:

jackbrohamer
04-27-2004, 06:07 PM
I think it costs $15 per person. If the weather's nice you better get there as soon as possible after the park opens, it's first-come-first-seated.

dllrbll7
04-27-2004, 06:27 PM
I think its $10 to get outside and $15 to sit up on the top but i could be wrong

bjmarte
04-27-2004, 06:43 PM
Are they charging to sit out there now? I sat in the ground level tables outside the Bullpen Sports Bar a couple of years ago and it was free. That was on a Tuesday though, not a Saturday. We also didn't have a guaranteed seat, you could get up and go inside the bar but if you left the bar to go into the rest of the park you lost your seat. I don't know if it was different for the upper section.

Daver
04-27-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte
Are they charging to sit out there now? I sat in the ground level tables outside the Bullpen Sports Bar a couple of years ago and it was free. That was on a Tuesday though, not a Saturday. We also didn't have a guaranteed seat, you could get up and go inside the bar but if you left the bar to go into the rest of the park you lost your seat. I don't know if it was different for the upper section.

Nice to see you back.

:redneck

bjmarte
04-27-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Daver
Nice to see you back.

:redneck

Nixey 02
04-28-2004, 10:22 AM
It's $10 per person to sit at a table on top of the BPB, free (but not reserved) to sit at warning track-level tables.

DrummerGeorgefan
04-28-2004, 10:42 AM
For opening day, people had stickers for those tables and could leave and come back so I was told when i was in the bar....i really dont know what the policy is, but would like to find out

Also, are the seats on the fandeck 1st come/serve too?