PDA

View Full Version : The Cell lite up at night?

joeynach
04-27-2004, 02:36 AM
I read part of the renovations to the upper deck in enclosing the UD concourse with that translucent wall was so i can be illuminated at night. Thus creating an interesting viewpoint and a new landmark on the chicago skyline. That wrap of glass looking white panels around the upper deck is supposed to be all lite up at night, kinda of glowing for people to see from all over. My question is, well is it. Is it lite up like that at night, im not in chicago. So i was just wondering how it looks and if anyone has any pics?

hsnterprize
04-27-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by joeynach
I read part of the renovations to the upper deck in enclosing the UD concourse with that translucent wall was so i can be illuminated at night. Thus creating an interesting viewpoint and a new landmark on the chicago skyline. That wrap of glass looking white panels around the upper deck is supposed to be all lite up at night, kinda of glowing for people to see from all over. My question is, well is it. Is it lite up like that at night, im not in chicago. So i was just wondering how it looks and if anyone has any pics? It is. I drive past it when I go to work every morning, and the Cell is lit up just as advertised. It looks really nice on the drive in if you're coming in from the south.

CHISOXFAN13
04-27-2004, 12:08 PM
It's a great touch. You can see if from as far west as Pulaski on the Stevie.