PDA

View Full Version : Question?

ukigdog
04-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Im going to the game tonight, and was wondering if anyone knew the name of the white sox merchandise store that is outside of the stadium. Like a location or street name too because i want to buy a Garland Jersey and was hoping that the store would carry it. Thanks guys!!

joeynach
04-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ukigdog
Im going to the game tonight, and was wondering if anyone knew the name of the white sox merchandise store that is outside of the stadium. Like a location or street name too because i want to buy a Garland Jersey and was hoping that the store would carry it. Thanks guys!!

Granstand ltd is the big one about a block down from the entrance on 35th. Its right next to the cash parking lots.

thepaulbowski
Grandstand @ 35th & Wallace. Just west of the stadium.

onenine19
Originally posted by ukigdog
Grandstand! 35th and Wallace

ukigdog
04-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Thanks Everyone, and Go Sox Tonight!!

soxwon
04-23-2004, 07:35 PM
on opening day after the game a woman i work with was in the store, she felt a tap on her shoulder, it was carlos lee, he asked her if she saw the game, if she had a good time?
he gave her and her son an autograph and a picture together, then ELO came in (loaiza for those not in the know) he signed her ticket too.
word is players come in unnanounced to the store to mingle.
go after the game!!!

South Side
04-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Do they ever stop by the store in the park?

soxwon
04-23-2004, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by South Side
[B]Do they ever stop by the store in the park?

not that i ever heard of that. but try the one on 35th.