PDA

View Full Version : Errors + Walks + Wild Pitches

joeynach
04-20-2004, 11:01 PM
With this performance tonite we look like a little league team. We dont deserve to win, some professionalism. We are lucky to even be down by two this late against the Yankees of all teams. I swear a loss would do us better to reiterate how you cant perform this way at the major league level and expect to win.

Lip Man 1
04-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Actually a flood would have been the best thing tonight...as for your posts, the Sox have been making errors and issuing walks all season long.

That's not a good sign and tonight it caught up with them.

Lip

RedPinStripes
04-20-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by joeynach
With this performance tonite we look like a little league team. We dont deserve to win, some professionalism. We are lucky to even be down by two this late against the Yankees of all teams. I swear a loss would do us better to reiterate how you cant perform this way at the major league level and expect to win.

I dont care how sloppy a game gets, a loss is never better. I'd rather win the division and take my chances in the playoffs then lose a division by a game "because we played so ****ty we should have lost". I'll take a sloppy win and improve it later. Ozzie wont let then forget mistakes unlike Manuel . Even after a win.

chisoxmike
04-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Yeah, the Sox GAVE the Yankee$ at least 5 runs today. We should've won the game.

I was there. After the wild pitch by Jackson which scored the 10th yankee run, the air went out of the park. It was sad.