PDA

View Full Version : Is Big Frank Big Hurt

bartmanisgod
04-20-2004, 12:08 AM
Anyone know how long Frank could be out? Any chance of him playing at all tommorrow?

Deadguy
04-20-2004, 12:16 AM
Game time decision with the worst case scenario being Frank missing a couple of games.

joeynach
04-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Deadguy
Game time decision with the worst case scenario being Frank missing a couple of games.

Did u read the article on the sox webpage. It sounded more serious. As if he is definatly out the yankee serious then be re-evaluated after that, probably day to day then. But he will be getting probably 4 days rest here!

ode to veeck
04-20-2004, 03:06 AM
As if he is definatly out the yankee serious then be re-evaluated after that, probably day to day then

Having done both hammys myself, and seeing how he hobbled his way to 2n the other day (& after), I would be shocked if he's back very quickly, esp with age factor.

Iguana775
04-20-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by ode to veeck
Having done both hammys myself, and seeing how he hobbled his way to 2n the other day (& after), I would be shocked if he's back very quickly, esp with age factor.

yea, better to give him a little rest now and let it completely heal than let it linger and still be hurt when we need him down the stretch.