PDA

View Full Version : espn insider


BearSox
04-19-2004, 04:07 PM
On ESPNs main baseball page they have a link entitled "Ozzie Guillens Favorites", and unfortunately its an insider link and I couldn't get to it, does anybody know what it's about or is their somebody with insider that could post it?

compy75
04-19-2004, 04:10 PM
It's an article about Ozzie's favorite shortstops. Ironically enough, there isn't one mention of Valentin in the whole article in any capacity. The article basically restates hat we already know, (Ozzie loves Conception, Ozzie Smith, Vizquel some of the great D ss.)

VeeckAsInWreck
04-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by compy75
It's an article about Ozzie's favorite shortstops. Ironically enough, there isn't one mention of Valentin in the whole article in any capacity. The article basically restates hat we already know, (Ozzie loves Conception, Ozzie Smith, Vizquel some of the great D ss.)

You mean Ozzie left off Mike Caruso? :o:

soltrain21
04-19-2004, 04:12 PM
These kind of articles would NEVER get published with Manual.

"Jerry Manual's favorite books on tape"

BearSox
04-19-2004, 04:14 PM
:hitless
"What about me?"

CanOfCorn
04-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Actually, his five favorite shortstops that he lists are Tony Fernandez, Omar Vizquel, Ozzie Smith, Alan Trammell and Cal Ripken, Jr.

ESPNinsider doesn't allow for C&Ping of text, but I can view the source code and C&P that, if people don't mind reading through all the HTML tags. There's no way in hell I'm going to take the time to remove all of them.

thecell
04-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by CanOfCorn
Actually, his five favorite shortstops that he lists are Tony Fernandez, Omar Vizquel, Ozzie Smith, Alan Trammell and Cal Ripken, Jr.

ESPNinsider doesn't allow for C&Ping of text, but I can view the source code and C&P that, if people don't mind reading through all the HTML tags. There's no way in hell I'm going to take the time to remove all of them.

Just highlight the text and hit CTRL-C. That'll copy it without right clicking. Not sure if posting the article is permissable on WSI but that's how one would go about doing it.

Randar68
04-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by thecell
Just highlight the text and hit CTRL-C. That'll copy it without right clicking. Not sure if posting the article is permissable on WSI but that's how one would go about doing it.

Only an interpreted summary is allowed, don not Cut and Paste an article.

CanOfCorn
04-19-2004, 04:52 PM
They don't allow you to highlight the text.

CanOfCorn
04-19-2004, 04:53 PM
I guess my summary will have to do, then.

Tekijawa
04-19-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by CanOfCorn
ESPNinsider doesn't allow for C&Ping of text, but I can view the source code and C&P that, if people don't mind reading through all the HTML tags. There's no way in hell I'm going to take the time to remove all of them.

What are you to lazy to retype it? :D: