PDA

View Full Version : A question on Ticket Prices?

bartmanisgod
04-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Are tickets still half off on Tuesdays? I was just curious? I believe they are still half of mondays and tuesdays (with Pepsi can)... Does anyone know if you can get the Tuesday discount online?

chisoxmike
04-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Yes, starting the Monday before the Tuesday game at noon, you can order them online tfor a half price ticket with a UPC code from a Pepsi product. Or go down to the park Tuesday's and get them.

bartmanisgod
04-18-2004, 07:28 PM
thanks

StillMissOzzie
04-19-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
Yes, starting the Monday before the Tuesday game at noon, you can order them online tfor a half price ticket with a UPC code from a Pepsi product. Or go down to the park Tuesday's and get them.

If and when somebody does the pre-order online, could you post how much the TicketMaster fees, etc. take a bite out of the "1/2 price" promotion?

SMO
:?:

Dadawg_77
04-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by StillMissOzzie
If and when somebody does the pre-order online, could you post how much the TicketMaster fees, etc. take a bite out of the "1/2 price" promotion?

SMO

I think they are $4 a ticket.

Brian26
04-19-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by StillMissOzzie

SMO

Great question. It's probably cheaper to buy at the gate. Screw Ticketmaster.