PDA

View Full Version : Sox Record with grey jerseys

South Sider
04-17-2004, 06:19 AM
Ok....maybe it's early in the season, but here are the records everyone needs to know :) :) :)

Sox in grey jerseys = 0-2
Sox in black jerseys = 3-2
Sox in white jerseys = 3-0

So please wear the black jerseys on the road, cause the grey ones already hurt us so much this year :angry: :angry:
and the black ones look much better

Go Sox

SSN721
04-17-2004, 08:25 AM
They need to break the curse of the road greys, becasue those are pretty much my favorite jersey of all time. I would hate to see them just go to the black jersey everytime they are on the road, I still think it is overused.

SEALgep
04-17-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by SSN721
They need to break the curse of the road greys, becasue those are pretty much my favorite jersey of all time. I would hate to see them just go to the black jersey everytime they are on the road, I still think it is overused. I love the black. That's what I pick most of the time in MVP 2004. In retrospect though, maybe I should be picking the white and whooping all my friend's butts based on the records, lol.

chisoxmike
04-17-2004, 11:11 AM
So please wear the black jerseys on the road, cause the grey ones already hurt us so much this year

Yeah, I've always thought they never play well with the grey jersey's.

ITS THE CURSE OF THE GREY JERSEY'S! Now we have an excuse for losing. :)

bafiarocks03
04-17-2004, 11:46 AM
Now we are like the cubs!! making excuses for losing!! lets not wear gray anymore!! lol!!!

:thankgod hahahahahaha