PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Attendance?

nodiggity59
04-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Not to put a damper on the mood, but does anybody know what the attendance was at the Cell today?

owensmouth
04-15-2004, 05:20 PM

nitetrain8601
04-15-2004, 05:21 PM
The outfield looked filled. Then again, that's after seeing it empty yesterday.

jlh0023
04-15-2004, 05:34 PM
thats ridiculous, go to games people

CHISOXFAN13
04-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by jlh0023

Did you go?

jackbrohamer
It's not bad for a day game in April. The Sox have historically drawn pretty small crowds in April

MANelson85

Jobs and school kind of interfere with a 1:00 game.

CHISOXFAN13
04-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Willsy just mentioned that more than 20,000 tickets have been sold for each of the three Yankess games.

Relax everyone. We'll draw more than 30,000 in each.

mikef1331
04-15-2004, 05:40 PM
I'm not surprised the attendence wasn't higher alot of people took off of work/school for the home opener. Expect the Yankees series to be well attended especially after the sweep of KC.

nitetrain8601
04-15-2004, 05:41 PM
The Yankees games will be sellouts. They're night games, they're playing the Yankees, and Tuesday's Pepsi Half-Price Night. It's amazing though how people are complaining about wanting bars and restaraunts to go to after and before games, but yet can't find to even go to the game.

gogosoxgogo
04-15-2004, 05:46 PM
Just wait until the night games start coming. If this team continues to play well, the fans will come.

inta
04-15-2004, 05:47 PM
they really should've made the games at night. people got jobs and school. on top of the fact the cubs are playing at the same time.

day games just seem mmore like a cubs thing to me.

Brian26
04-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by nitetrain8601
The Yankees games will be sellouts. They're night games, they're playing the Yankees, and Tuesday's Pepsi Half-Price Night. It's amazing though how people are complaining about wanting bars and restaraunts to go to after and before games, but yet can't find to even go to the game.

Come on, many of us go to as many night games as we can afford. It's tough to skip work and go during the day.

blueeyes33
04-15-2004, 05:48 PM
People complaining about bars and resturants to go to around here must not know what they are talking about.simple as that.

friendly bars for you to go to around here..

-jimbo's
-puffer's

if you want a club than go down town.this is a neighborhood.not a college town.

resturants

-mex/pancho pistola
-italian/franco's, graziano's, gio's, bertucci's
-chinese/anything in chinatown!
-lithuanian/healthy choice
-diners/the bridgeport, huck finns, archview
-greasy ass food/maxwell st, freddies, ricobennies, punkies

these all have great GREAT food.

so what exactly more do you want?

rdivaldi
04-15-2004, 05:55 PM
It's way too early to start bitching about attendance. Let's face the facts that we have a small season ticket base and there wasn't a whole lot of fanfare surrounding our team to start the season. If we keep winning the attendance numbers will climb as the season progresses, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking that 20,000 people were going to show up to a 1 o'clock game on a Thursday when the Flubbies were playing at the same exact time.

chisoxmike
04-15-2004, 06:04 PM
The Yankees games will be sellouts. They're night games, they're playing the Yankees, and Tuesday's Pepsi Half-Price Night.

Yeah, but there will be a lot of Yankees fans there, and Cubs fans that want to see the Yankees. :angry:

soxnut
04-15-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by blueeyes33
People complaining about bars and resturants to go to around here must not know what they are talking about.simple as that.

friendly bars for you to go to around here..

-jimbo's
-puffer's

if you want a club than go down town.this is a neighborhood.not a college town.

resturants

-mex/pancho pistola
-italian/franco's, graziano's, gio's, bertucci's
-chinese/anything in chinatown!
-lithuanian/healthy choice
-diners/the bridgeport, huck finns, archview
-greasy ass food/maxwell st, freddies, ricobennies, punkies

these all have great GREAT food.

so what exactly more do you want?

To have them closer to the ballpark, no further than 1 block away. That's what I think people want, because that's what would be in eye's view from the parking lots.

After waiting in line to park your car, noone wants to go back the other way to go to these places. And if you go before,then you're rushed to get to the park because you know you have to get into the parking lot, and sometimes it takes a long time to get in the lot, then you end up missing the first couple of innings. And everytime I miss the first couple of innings, the other team always scores, and the Sox usually end up losing. :(:

JohnBasedowYoda
04-15-2004, 06:10 PM
who can make these 1:00 games. Let's all make sure we go at the night ones, i know i will once i get out of school for the year. Go SOX!

kittle42
04-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by soxnut
To have them closer to the ballpark, no further than 1 block away. That's what I think people want, because that's what would be in eye's view from the parking lots.

You hit the nail on the head there.

As a life-long North Sider, minus a brief NYC jaunt, I must say that the impression I get is that, no matter how many arguments are made that the crime rate is not as high as Wrigleyville, that there are a few places to go to within the general vacinity of the Cell, etc., you are not going to attract the casual fan until 1) You start winning consistently or 2) You turn the immediate surrouning area into a strip mall of bars and restaurants.

soxnut
04-15-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by kittle42
You hit the nail on the head there.

As a life-long North Sider, minus a brief NYC jaunt, I must say that the impression I get is that, no matter how many arguments are made that the crime rate is not as high as Wrigleyville, that there are a few places to go to within the general vacinity of the Cell, etc., you are not going to attract the casual fan until 1) You start winning consistently or 2) You turn the immediate surrouning area into a strip mall of bars and restaurants.

Yeah it doesn't matter how great those other places are, they're just not close enough. I wish that Ricobene's was right across the street or at least by the lot on the west side of the tracks--where Gyros Place is--nothing against Gyros Place, but the atmosphere in Ricobene's would be a great addition near the park.

Nick@Nite
04-15-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by chisoxmike
Yeah, but there will be a lot of Yankees fans there, and Cubs fans that want to see the Yankees. :angry:

I think it was the early part of the 2002 season when the Yankees were in town, and Joe Torre commented about all the Yankee fans in the stands. :angry:

TornLabrum
04-15-2004, 09:29 PM

I'd like to but I have this nasty thing called a job that keeps me from doing that. I guess I could go to the games, but I like to eat.

bafiarocks03
04-15-2004, 09:31 PM
If i could be there! i would!! and im on Spring break!!! i just have no way of getting to the park!! but the low attendece is fine by me!!!!!!!!

DSpivack
04-15-2004, 09:34 PM
One major thing that precludes me from going out to eat somewhere near Comiskey is that Comiskey has good food itself, so no need to go anywhere else.

BeerHandle
04-15-2004, 09:34 PM

I hope you were there. I was at the opener and am going to two of the Yankee games.

voodoochile
04-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by MANelson85
Jobs and school kind of interfere with a 1:00 game.

Agreed and Welcome aboard! :D:

BeerHandle
04-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by soxnut

After waiting in line to park your car, noone wants to go back the other way to go to these places. And if you go before,then you're rushed to get to the park because you know you have to get into the parking lot, and sometimes it takes a long time to get in the lot, then you end up missing the first couple of innings. And everytime I miss the first couple of innings, the other team always scores, and the Sox usually end up losing. :(:

Go to First Base (32nd and Normal). If you don't want to take the EL or pay for parking you can park at First Base, go in and order a drink, ask for a neighborhood parking pass, enjoy your drink and go to the game. Enjoy.

MANelson85
04-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Agreed and Welcome aboard! :D:

Thank,s long time lurker but I felt that this would be a good time to make myself known.

IronFisk
04-16-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by jackbrohamer
It's not bad for a day game in April. The Sox have historically drawn pretty small crowds in April

Yeah, and by the way, so did the FLUBS...for years! It was not too long ago that their second game after the opener would barely bring in 10,000 - probably less.

If we almost made the WS, and then predicted to win it all (SI), I think we'd be enjoying a BIG spike nearly every game. Common sense people.

blueeyes33
04-16-2004, 02:22 AM
those places arnt close enough for you?

thats my point exactly.that this is a RESIDENTIAL neighborhood. where would you like them to build resturants and taverns at? they are not going to tear down armour park.there not going to tear down houses.so looks like were kinda SOL.

besides i see alot of yous all park thru the neighborhood.i see tons of people taking spots and all that.i dont even think any police enforce the neighborhood parking permits.people parking all far away and hiking to the cell.

btw... jimbos is across from armour park.on 33rd and princeton so check it out.

i am realizing that ALOT of the comments made on this board are of a very small percentage of most sox fans.i think alot of you think just because you say so that its givin fact? o well!

to many people on here acting like they went to business school or know how to run a franchise.its funny.

pinwheels3530
04-16-2004, 04:20 AM
I have a sox season ticket holder playbook and they mention plenty of places to drink and eat. Everyone stop being so lazy and walk a couple of blocks, some of need the excercise!

red faber
04-16-2004, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by rdivaldi
It's way too early to start bitching about attendance. Let's face the facts that we have a small season ticket base and there wasn't a whole lot of fanfare surrounding our team to start the season. If we keep winning the attendance numbers will climb as the season progresses, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking that 20,000 people were going to show up to a 1 o'clock game on a Thursday when the Flubbies were playing at the same exact time.

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!

if the sox keep winning,people will come!!!!!!!

red faber
04-16-2004, 04:49 AM

thats my point exactly.that this is a RESIDENTIAL neighborhood. where would you like them to build resturants and taverns at? they are not going to tear down armour park.there not going to tear down houses.so looks like were kinda SOL.

besides i see alot of yous all park thru the neighborhood.i see tons of people taking spots and all that.i dont even think any police enforce the neighborhood parking permits.people parking all far away and hiking to the cell.

i am realizing that ALOT of the comments made on this board are of a very small percentage of most sox fans.i think alot of you think just because you say so that its givin fact? o well!

to many people on here acting like they went to business school or know how to run a franchise.its funny.

exactly.

it's not like those places are a long hike from comiskey anyway!!!!

so just walk to them and get a little exercize for christ's sake.

Dan H
04-16-2004, 10:36 AM
It is way too early to be complaining about bad attendance. (NOt that complaining will do any good anyway.) Tradtionally, the Sox have not drawn real well in the games right after the opener. I can't believe people are talking about this. I know Wrigley was filled, but those people don't have a life.

Secondly, before we start crowning the Sox as champions and demand that people fork over their money, has anyone noticed how this team keeps blowing multi-run leads? Yes, they are winning now, but that won't continue if leads are squandered. The sign of a good team is to put games away once they are in hand. It is great that they beat a division rival four straight. Yet, I am concerned about the trend about the club having to regroup in games where they have a good lead.

GoSox2K3
04-16-2004, 10:42 AM
:threadsucks

We're only 3 home games into the season!!!! Give it a rest w/ the attendance doom talk already! Can't you guys wait until at least May before filling this site w/ posts about poor attendance?

whitesoxwilkes
04-16-2004, 10:45 AM

I've been to 2 out of 3 so far, and am going to 4 in the next 9 days. How many you been to, jlh?

MisterB
04-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by pinwheels3530
I have a sox season ticket holder playbook and they mention plenty of places to drink and eat.

That's kind of the point. The casual fans don't have season ticket plans and get that kind of info. And imagine a tourist from out of town who decides to take in a Sox game and afterwards takes a look around and sees nothing but expressway to the east, railroad viaduct to the west and a sea of parking lots to the north and south. Who in their right mind would wander around in a unfamiliar city at 11pm looking for food or adult refreshment without an obvious commercial area to gravitate towards? We die-hards know all this stuff, but we already go to games. We're talking about trying to draw the people who aren't die-hards.

Iwritecode
04-16-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by DSpivack
One major thing that precludes me from going out to eat somewhere near Comiskey is that Comiskey has good food itself, so no need to go anywhere else.

YES!!! Finally someone besides me who realizes this!

Am I the only one that doesn't care what there is to do before and after the game?

I'd rather have a good time eating and drink while I'm in the stadium watching the game. USCF is the only ballpark in town I can do that...

Iwritecode
04-16-2004, 11:06 AM
While on the subject of attendance, I want to get this out of the way right away.

IF the Sox should happen to have a repeat of 2000 and win 90+ games and the divsion, I don't want to see a single person complaining if we only draw right around 2 million for the season.

It's days like the past two that are the reason that might happen. Even though they are winning now, the expectations for this team are still pretty low and have been all off-season. Without a good number of season ticket sales to boost the daily attendance, it's going to be difficult to expect 20,000 walk-ups sold every game...

soxnut
04-16-2004, 11:16 AM

ito many people on here acting like they went to business school or know how to run a franchise.its funny.

In all honesty, I'm not talking about me. But "the casual fan", is not going to walk all over the place to find someplace to go. When casual fans go, if they are driving, they get off the expressway, find a sign that tells them where to park---sees that there are no places to go--pre/post game, and that's it. If they do see a place along the way, they are not going to backtrack.

I've been to Jimbos, only once unfortunately, and I enjoyed the complimantary beef sandwhiches they had that time---very good. But it is not that visible of a place. The casual fan is what is missing in regards to attendence. And one place is not going to draw more people.

As to where to build more shops and restaurants, I'm not suggesting tearing down houses and the park. I'm suggesting the exact opposite. Build on the ballpark parking lots. Build condos,apartments,lofts,shops with integrated parking garages.

Unless the Sox are winning, there is no other reason for "the casual fan" to come to the area. The "casua fan" is an important factor in the Sox survival. And if the residents of the area don't realize this--then yes Bridgeport will be a RESIDENTIAL area only, when the Sox leave and they build The Comiskey Park Apartment Complex on both the north and south corners of 35th and Shields. :(:

soxnut
04-16-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by BeerHandle
Go to First Base (32nd and Normal). If you don't want to take the EL or pay for parking you can park at First Base, go in and order a drink, ask for a neighborhood parking pass, enjoy your drink and go to the game. Enjoy.

Thanks for the tip.

soxnut
04-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Am I the only one that doesn't care what there is to do before and after the game?

I'd rather have a good time eating and drink while I'm in the stadium watching the game. USCF is the only ballpark in town I can do that...

No, you're not. But you are a hard-core fan. You're going to go anyway. The whole thing is in regards to "the casual baseball fan", who could spend his/her money anywhere he/she wants to go. That type of person is going to want to take in the atmosphere around the ballpark as well. People will travel to go to games--as witnessed on the other side of town. The casual fans is going to need extra reasons to want to bother to make a trip to our ballpark. As of now, there is very little to do, other than just go directly into the park.

I've gotten to the ballpark quite often before the gates open, and I've seen others as well of course--just standing around, waiting for the gates to open--where instead, if there were places right across the street to go---hey that would be great.

One thing I think that the Sox could do is something like what they have in Milwaukee. In their parking lots, they have covered stands with seating, kinda ooks like a small fast-food restaurant. They have food and beer for sale, seats and tv's. I think that would be a great idea here as well. It would be a start.

soxnut
04-16-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by MisterB
That's kind of the point. The casual fans don't have season ticket plans and get that kind of info. And imagine a tourist from out of town who decides to take in a Sox game and afterwards takes a look around and sees nothing but expressway to the east, railroad viaduct to the west and a sea of parking lots to the north and south. Who in their right mind would wander around in a unfamiliar city at 11pm looking for food or adult refreshment without an obvious commercial area to gravitate towards? We die-hards know all this stuff, but we already go to games. We're talking about trying to draw the people who aren't die-hards.

EXACTLY,EXACTLY,EXACTLY,EXACTLY,EXACTLY,EXACTLY. Everybody else on this board who doesn't get that better wake up.

minastirith67
04-16-2004, 11:38 AM
I was present at the game and I must say I prefer a day game to a night game, although I understand why the Sox have night games to lure more of the working class there. I am a college student who happens to have no classes on Thursdays, so the 1:00 game time was just fine by me. Crowd was a bit thin, but those who were there made the experience memorable, especially the guys (was that you, Daver?) with the brooms for the sweep. Also for dollar dog day, it took waaay too long (almost 2 innings) for me to get my hot dogs...not cool. Seeing homers by Frank, Aaron, and the big one from Magglio was awesome as well. Those of you who can should go see the Yankees series!

joecrede
04-16-2004, 12:59 PM
I was at the game yesterday, got there at game time and was (pleasantly) surprised by the lines at the box office. My best estimate is the lines resembled the lines I've seen for early season half-price nights and early season Sunday games with good weather. Considering this was a regular price Thursday afternoon game it might be evidence that people are at least somewhat intrigued from what they've seen so far from the team.

The other thing that I think could be seen as a good sign is that there were decent sized crowds in the upper deck reserved sections. I can't help but think people sitting there realized what an obscene bargain the majority of those seats are @ $12 during the week and will be return customers because of it.

Perhaps an upper deck that draws fans ... novel concept, huh? :D:

steff
04-16-2004, 01:05 PM

Hold on a sec while I shoot you a PM with the names of the checks you can make out for the mortgage, car payments, CC bill WITH our season ticket cost, etc, etc..

voodoochile
04-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by joecrede
I was at the game yesterday, got there at game time and was (pleasantly) surprised by the lines at the box office. My best estimate is the lines resembled the lines I've seen for early season half-price nights and early season Sunday games with good weather. Considering this was a regular price Thursday afternoon game it might be evidence that people are at least somewhat intrigued from what they've seen so far from the team.

The other thing that I think could be seen as a good sign is that there were decent sized crowds in the upper deck reserved sections. I can't help but think people sitting there realized what an obscene bargain the majority of those seats are @ $12 during the week and will be return customers because of it.

Perhaps an upper deck that draws fans ... novel concept, huh? :D:

That would be lovely. I also think the lines you witnessed were partially caused by lack of tickets up north. There just weren't enough if any walkup tickets available so the Sox get some spillover from casual fans looking to take in a day game.

In addition, it says bad things about our customer ticket base that there can be those kinds of lines and still the park is less than half full.

As you sow, JR, so shall you reap...

JohnBasedowYoda
04-16-2004, 01:09 PM
one thing that the brewers stadium has that is kinda neet is designated tailgaiting areas, like sheltered areas. and in the parking lot they also have klements "sausage hauses" for food and junk before you go into the stadium. Maybe junk like that will settle some of the whinning going on around here.

CWSGuy406
04-16-2004, 02:06 PM

Exactly, if you don't find something you like at the Cell, you're just crazy. The hot dogs are excellent, the pizza is great. Go to the Straight Away Center place right under/behind the FanDeck, they have all sorts of food, burgers, sandwiches, chicken strips, fries. How can I leave the best thing of all out? CHURROS!

Iwritecode
04-16-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by steff
Hold on a sec while I shoot you a PM with the names of the checks you can make out for the mortgage, car payments, CC bill WITH our season ticket cost, etc, etc..

Steff, I hope I'm not being too nosy but being a season ticket holder, does that mean you have ticket for all 81 home games?

What do you do with the ones you can't/don't use?

MRKARNO
04-16-2004, 03:03 PM
One of the reasons people like to go to bars and restaurants outside Wrigley is because the food there sucks compared to the Cell's food. So the Sox organization gets hurt by offering better food. Just a thought

steff
04-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Steff, I hope I'm not being too nosy but being a season ticket holder, does that mean you have ticket for all 81 home games?

What do you do with the ones you can't/don't use?

We share. :D:

Seriously, there are 3 "partners". Even I don't think I could make all 81 games if I didn't have a job. That's a LOT of baseball games.. :o:

Brian26
04-16-2004, 04:31 PM

Seriously, there are 3 "partners". Even I don't think I could make all 81 games if I didn't have a job. That's a LOT of baseball games.. :o:

If any human being could make it to all 81 games, I give them a hell of a lot of credit for not having a job or a life :D:

steff
04-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
If any human being could make it to all 81 games, I give them a hell of a lot of credit for not having a job or a life :D:

I went to 64 games in 1997 and 59 in 1998. I was never home!

Now we average 35 - 40. Weekdays are easy since we go straight from work.

50 miles each way on the weekends is tough..

SEALgep
04-16-2004, 05:11 PM

Seriously, there are 3 "partners". Even I don't think I could make all 81 games if I didn't have a job. That's a LOT of baseball games.. :o: You could do it Steff, I have faith in you. :D:

steff
04-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
You could do it Steff, I have faith in you. :D:

I probably could.. Jim couldn't. His job is way more valuable than mine. And if I went alone.. then I'd go over to Jimbo's.. I'd be there too late, drink too much... it's a vicious cycle.. :D:

voodoochile
04-16-2004, 05:16 PM

I had a partial package in 2001 which averages to just over a game a week (really 2 one week and none the next). That was perfect, IMO.

I remember someone on the old rivals board (Cheeses?) who bought the rest of the season (last 27 games) in 2000 talking about how burnt out they were trying to go to all the games. There would be weeks that ALL of your free time would be spent at the park and sometimes that would extend for 10 straight days. That's a LOT of live baseball.

Yeah, it sounds good in theory, but so does a 5 pound steak, but once you get through those first couple of pounds, it gets tough... :D:

SEALgep
04-16-2004, 05:16 PM
I probably could.. Jim couldn't. His job is way more valuable than mine. And if I went alone.. then I'd go over to Jimbo's.. I'd be there too late, drink too much... it's a vicious cycle.. :D: There are worse things. I'll see you there. :gulp: Lol. :D:

Brian26
04-16-2004, 05:20 PM
I probably could.. Jim couldn't. His job is way more valuable than mine. And if I went alone.. then I'd go over to Jimbo's.. I'd be there too late, drink too much... it's a vicious cycle.. :D:

Good grief, I can see it now....

:wills

"Hi Steff! How about another cold Miller Lite before 3am closing? My treat! Wanna play some darts?"

chisoxmike
04-16-2004, 05:27 PM
I went to 27 games last year (I didn't get the season ticket plan) and for a college student... thats expensive. As much as I would spend most of my money on going to games... sometimes you've got to sit at home (or bar/resturant) and watch the game.

I'm thinking I'll probably hit the 20- mark this season.

steff
04-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
Good grief, I can see it now....

:wills

"Hi Steff! How about another cold Miller Lite before 3am closing? My treat! Wanna play some darts?"

So true, so true.. :D:

steff
04-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
I remember someone on the old rivals board (Cheeses?) who bought the rest of the season (last 27 games) in 2000 talking about how burnt out they were trying to go to all the games. There would be weeks that ALL of your free time would be spent at the park and sometimes that would extend for 10 straight days. That's a LOT of live baseball.

That's the killer.. ALL of my time was spent at the park. With the house and a different job now that would not be possible. Plus.. the dog would probably be pretty ticked off as us.. :D:

steff
04-16-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
There are worse things. I'll see you there. :gulp: Lol. :D:

I don't know anyone who makes more than 50 games nowadays.. good luck if you can do it!! :gulp:

soxnut
04-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by JohnBasedowYoda
one thing that the brewers stadium has that is kinda neet is designated tailgaiting areas, like sheltered areas. and in the parking lot they also have klements "sausage hauses" for food and junk before you go into the stadium. Maybe junk like that will settle some of the whinning going on around here.

Didn't I just mention this in this thread about 15 posts ago?? :D:

ewokpelts
04-16-2004, 06:47 PM
1. the sox publish a neighborhood fare guide(same list as in the season ticket book). They are available for...free.

2. Wed's attendance was lower than Thurs cuz most people(like me, even though i went) thought it would be cold. The forcasts for Trhursday was warmer, so some peeps may have took the day off and took thier kids(who most were on easter break) to the game. So there. Sides...it's april...did you expect 30k?

3. My all time season record is 34 games. I'll try and make 35...but even that's alot of baseball....i went to a whole Sox/Twins series(4 games)...and i wasnt 100% pumped for the last game..even a sox-obsessed fool like me can OD..
Go figure.
Gene

voodoochile
04-16-2004, 08:55 PM
That's the killer.. ALL of my time was spent at the park. With the house and a different job now that would not be possible. Plus.. the dog would probably be pretty ticked off as us.. :D:

Not to mention the kid... :D:

voodoochile
04-16-2004, 08:57 PM
I don't know anyone who makes more than 50 games nowadays.. good luck if you can do it!! :gulp:

If I had all the money I would ever need and plenty extra to burn and never had to work ever again, then I would have season tickets to all Chicago sports teams except for the flubbies. Might even get a set of those and give them to my flubbie buddies.

Then when I was in town, I would go to almost every game, but that's the only way anyone could ever do it, IMO.