PDA

View Full Version : Post your Opening Day/Renovation pics In the Photo Gallery!

joeynach
04-13-2004, 11:37 PM
I couldn't make it to opening day becuase of college but i am so excited to see what the cell looks like. Especially jam packed on opening day. If anyone has any pics from opening day or any pics of how the stadium looks after the renovations post em here. Interested to see the look of the UD from the outside as well as the new enclosed and upgraded concourse.

voodoochile
04-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by joeynach
I couldn't make it to opening day becuase of college but i am so excited to see what the cell looks like. Especially jam packed on opening day. If anyone has any pics from opening day or any pics of how the stadium looks after the renovations post em here. Interested to see the look of the UD from the outside as well as the new enclosed and upgraded concourse.

No actually, please post them in the WSI Photo Gallery (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/4images/) That way they last forever and no one has to keep looking for the thread...

JohnBasedowYoda
04-14-2004, 12:06 AM
sorry voodoo, i'm still kind of new and didn't know about submitting into the gallery and i just posted a butload of pics on another thread similar to this. will send some pics into the gallery later sometime

voodoochile
04-14-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by JohnBasedowYoda
sorry voodoo, i'm still kind of new and didn't know about submitting into the gallery and i just posted a butload of pics on another thread similar to this. will send some pics into the gallery later sometime

NP. Gave me an excuse to edit and stick this thread. Nothing like having an excuse to educate the masses on a great forum feature.

chisoxmike
04-14-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm getting them developed right now, I'll put them up later tonight when I get off of work.