PDA

View Full Version : just looked on whitesox.com...

lths06
04-13-2004, 10:04 PM
I just looked on whitesox.com for tickets for tomorrows game. I clicked on tickets and they had some available for sec. 132, row 10. For those of you without a stadium map in front of them, this is the lower deck section directly behind home plate. I thought that these we reserved? Guess not. If we cant sell these tickets, were in real trouble Sox fans.

daveeym
04-14-2004, 10:08 AM
those are very likely players wives tix and other tix like that - i sat in that area once before in someone's season tix - so if they weren't being used the team probably just released them for sale, so basically you missed out on a rare good deal if you didn't get them.

steff
04-14-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by lths06
I just looked on whitesox.com for tickets for tomorrows game. I clicked on tickets and they had some available for sec. 132, row 10. For those of you without a stadium map in front of them, this is the lower deck section directly behind home plate. I thought that these we reserved? Guess not. If we cant sell these tickets, were in real trouble Sox fans.

Those are F&F tickets.. obviously the Royals didn't bring as many folks with them as they were expected to. There's always seats avaliable behind there.

Randar68
04-14-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by steff
Those are F&F tickets.. obviously the Royals didn't bring as many folks with them as they were expected to. There's always seats avaliable behind there.

What's the best way to get them? Know somebody??? :D:

steff
04-14-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Randar68
What's the best way to get them? Know somebody??? :D:

Usually they are released the day of the start of a series - as the visiting team lets the Sox know how many they will need. And if not then, then all unclaimed comp'd tickets are released 30 to 45 minutes before the start of the the game.