PDA

View Full Version : ABC At US Cellular

gosox3072
04-13-2004, 06:04 PM
You gotta be kidding me, i almost wish they weren't there. I just got done watching the 5oclock news and the guy at USCF was TERRIBLE. He definatly did not sound happy at all that the sox won. Also he pointed out more bad things that the sox did than they did good. First thing he said was the temperature!!!!!! Next he went over how the crowd was a sellout but all the seats were not filled. After showing the highlights he said its a good day for the sox even though Loizia gave up 5 home runs....he only gave up 17 last year.

Sorry i know this is a rant but this is a bunch of crap.

Anyway, who cares we won! :)

Cubbiesuck13
04-13-2004, 06:08 PM
well i guess that means the sox are a 'tougher' team than the cross town rivals.
Was the media not trying to goad maddux into saying that the temp. was a factor in the loss. And they made sure that Sosa would have had a homer if not for the wins gusting up to 45 mph.

rmusacch
04-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by gosox3072
You gotta be kidding me, i almost wish they weren't there. I just got done watching the 5oclock news and the guy at USCF was TERRIBLE. He definatly did not sound happy at all that the sox won. Also he pointed out more bad things that the sox did than they did good. First thing he said was the temperature!!!!!! Next he went over how the crowd was a sellout but all the seats were not filled. After showing the highlights he said its a good day for the sox even though Loizia gave up 5 home runs....he only gave up 17 last year.

Sorry i know this is a rant but this is a bunch of crap.

Anyway, who cares we won! :)

Guy needs to get his **** straight. Loaiza only gave up 4 homers.

Hangar18
04-14-2004, 03:56 PM
yup.....I did see this.............