PDA

View Full Version : Pale Hose in HD on WGN?


Rocklive99
04-13-2004, 03:50 AM
I'm a teenager who can't afford HDTV. What would be the best place to go see the Sox WGN home games in HD? ESPNZone?

I'm not sure if a store like Best Buy or Circuit City shows live games, everytime I go in, its always the same NFL HD promo over and over.

doublem23
04-13-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Rocklive99
I'm a teenager who can't afford HDTV. What would be the best place to go see the Sox WGN home games in HD? ESPNZone?

I'm not sure if a store like Best Buy or Circuit City shows live games, everytime I go in, its always the same NFL HD promo over and over.

ESPNZone sounds like a pretty good bet, and even if the game's not on HD, it's still a really fun place to kick back and watch a game, anyway.

Dadawg_77
04-13-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
ESPNZone sounds like a pretty good bet, and even if the game's not on HD, it's still a really fun place to kick back and watch a game, anyway.

But he/she is a teenager, so I would bet that he couldn't sit at the bar and watch the game.

doublem23
04-13-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
But he/she is a teenager, so I would bet that he couldn't sit at the bar and watch the game.

Aren't there TVs other than at the bar? Grab a pal or two, head down, get some eats and watch the game. Damn, I wish I didn't have class.