PDA

View Full Version : Big win for #56


CyYoung5621
04-10-2004, 04:24 PM
I believe todays win for Mark will boost his confidence and do wonders for his performance this year. Take a look at the first inning. Same thing as last year I'm sure went through Mark's mind at some point with Jose's Errors. But he kept pitching and shut down the Bronx Bombers. BIG BIG win for Buerhle.

MRKARNO
04-10-2004, 04:31 PM
You might want to update your sig

CyYoung5621
04-10-2004, 04:34 PM
I will once i find the updated stats. Little busy right now.

Unregistered
04-10-2004, 04:41 PM
#56 Mark Beuhrle
ERA: 1.23 1-0 5K

beckett21
04-10-2004, 04:44 PM
Yeah and maybe try to spell Buehrle right. (After all, it is your Sig) :D:

Unregistered
04-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by beckett21
Yeah and maybe try to spell Buehrle right. (After all, it is your Sig) :D: That's funny, I didn't even notice that. Just copied and pasted from his sig... :D:

CyYoung5621
04-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Its a good thing this thread is about my signature.

beckett21
04-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by CyYoung5621
Its a good thing this thread is about my signature.

I wasn't trying to be a smartass, really (hence the smiley).

Sorry to offend you. Don't take it so personally. Looks like it was an honest mistake, just pointing it out to you.

Buehrle looked good today. I expect him to win 20 and be the ace of the staff.

CyYoung5621
04-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by beckett21
I wasn't trying to be a smartass, really (hence the smiley).

Sorry to offend you. Don't take it so personally. Looks like it was an honest mistake, just pointing it out to you.

Buehrle looked good today. I expect him to win 20 and be the ace of the staff.

I know I know. Im just seeing what everyone's thoughts are.