PDA

View Full Version : Per ESPN: Feds seize steroid test samples, results, & more

StillMissOzzie
04-10-2004, 01:49 AM
According to ESPN, as part of the BALCO investigation, the Feds have executed a subpoena and search warrant to collect the remaining urine samples that were not yet destroyed, steroid test results, and the third party coding information that was used to protect player anonymity.

Is it only a matter of time now that names with positive results start leaking out? HMMMM.....

SMO

OurBitchinMinny
04-10-2004, 01:52 AM
Good I hope sosas name comes out. Im so sick of not hearing him mentioned with bonds and giambi. And I cant stand bonds or giambi. Sosa came up skinny as twig and could barely make contact. He has already shown hes capable of cheat (ie corky). Not saying BB isnt guilty. Look at both HR totals. Bonds goes from 73 to mid 40s the first year there is random testing. Sosa goes from 50-60 to 39-40. Both look suspicious to me.

gosox41
04-10-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by ChisoxfaninMinny
Good I hope sosas name comes out. Im so sick of not hearing him mentioned with bonds and giambi. And I cant stand bonds or giambi. Sosa came up skinny as twig and could barely make contact. He has already shown hes capable of cheat (ie corky). Not saying BB isnt guilty. Look at both HR totals. Bonds goes from 73 to mid 40s the first year there is random testing. Sosa goes from 50-60 to 39-40. Both look suspicious to me.

I hope so too, but I don't think Sosa was involved with BALCO. Hopefully it leaks out somehow that he's a cheat so the rest of the world can know what us Sox fans have knows since 1998.

Bob

voodoochile
04-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by gosox41
I hope so too, but I don't think Sosa was involved with BALCO. Hopefully it leaks out somehow that he's a cheat so the rest of the world can know what us Sox fans have knows since 1998.

Bob

We already know that CORKY is a cheater...

PaleHoseGeorge
04-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by gosox41

Yes, I doubt Sosa's name will appear anywhere in Balco's files. Unless of course they also seized the Balco sales department's "Top-10 Potential Customer List." :smile:

Scammy carries around big bags filled with cash in the hotel lobbies of the Carribbean. If anyone cares to follow up on this story, I'm sure there are some sensational headlines to be made.

:moron
"Flinstone vitamins for my 'Gladiator'?"

ode to veeck
04-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Barry's pee gonna cost him here

jabrch
04-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Sammy probably isn't tied to Balco, but his boy Julian Martinez probably is, or someone else under a pseudonym. We all know that.

TornLabrum
04-10-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Yes, I doubt Sosa's name will appear anywhere in Balco's files. Unless of course they also seized the Balco sales department's "Top-10 Potential Customer List." :smile:

Scammy carries around big bags filled with cash in the hotel lobbies of the Carribbean. If anyone cares to follow up on this story, I'm sure there are some sensational headlines to be made.

:moron
"Flinstone vitamins for my 'Gladiator'?"

But no one will because Budlight Selig cals him "My Friend Sammy Sosa."

harwar
04-10-2004, 11:13 AM
I just don't see why they couldn't have done all this over the off-season.If and when the names start coming out its going to be a pretty bad hit for MLB.