PDA

View Full Version : uh oh!

ScottyTheSoxFan
04-10-2004, 12:28 AM
rookie starter who Sox have never faced before for the yanks tomorrow. i really hope that "curse" left with jerry manuel.

Pitching matchup
CHI: LHP Mark Buehrle
*0-0, 2.70 ERA in 2004
*0-1, 2.57 vs. NY in 2003
*0-2, 3.92 lifetime vs. NY

NY: RHP Jorge De Paula
*0-0, 0.79 ERA in 2003
*Has never faced the White Sox
*Has never faced the White Sox

SEALgep
04-10-2004, 12:30 AM
Supposedly he has good stuff, but I'm not too worried. We're swinging the bats well, and hopefully the aggressive base running can rattle him. We'll find out tomorrow.

batmanZoSo
04-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by SEALgep
Supposedly he has good stuff, but I'm not too worried. We're swinging the bats well, and hopefully the aggressive base running can rattle him. We'll find out tomorrow.

No more bullcrap with not hitting rookie pitchers. Enough of that. Pound this kid back to wherever the Yankees AAA affiliate resides.

SSN721
04-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by batmanZoSo
No more bullcrap with not hitting rookie pitchers. Enough of that. Pound this kid back to wherever the Yankees AAA affiliate resides.

I agree wholeheartedly, this pitching poorly against farm team kids that we have never seen before MUST STOP NOW. It is getting very irritated that such a good lineup can be constantly stymied by crappy pitching just because they havent seen his stuff before. I would like to hope that it will end today because we just have a new attitude and not give up the game just because we have an inning or two that we cant hit against him. Hopefully after they go through the lineup once to see him they can start pelting this guy.

SSN721
04-10-2004, 12:36 PM
I beleive that Yankees AAA team is in Columbus, Ohio, but I could be mistaken.