PDA

View Full Version : Quick question?

LoveTheSox
04-09-2004, 11:13 PM
I thought Danny Wright was pitching Sat. and Buehrle was Sun.? Was I mistaken? I'm not arguing the move, if in fact Wright is being skipped, but I'm curious as to why we are doing it. I thought the Yankee pitcher going tomorrow was a rookie and that would be a perfect opportunity for Wright. Am I wrong? You guys always seem to know the answers to the baseball stuff that puzzles me, sometimes before I ask it. so thanks in advance.

If this question is already posted, and I didn't see it, I apologize for my redundancy.

ScottyTheSoxFan
04-09-2004, 11:25 PM
burly mon

gets the start (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20040409&content_id=698816&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp)

row18
04-09-2004, 11:26 PM
The SOX wanted to break up the two righties starts against the yanks, pretty much that's the jist of it.

My thoughts are that the SOX also would like to get two out of the series, therefore Buehrle matches up better aginst De Paula.

voodoochile
04-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Ozzie's not THAT stupid... Burly-Mon gets the first available start in NY.

:jerry
"Now why didn't I think of that? Oh well... Ice cream... we've got ice cream... get your ice cream... push-ups, fudgesicles, bomb pops... get your ice cream..."