PDA

View Full Version : Iwritecode......

OutcastRadio
09-09-2001, 10:19 PM
We're all even. One game to play.

Would you like to finish the wager, or call a gentleman's truce? No honor lost on either of us, my friend.

Iwritecode
09-10-2001, 01:57 PM
We can call a truce. Having lost 2 in a row with Wright taking the hill against Colon doesn't exactly have my confidence soaring. The "paying" of the debt is on honor anyways. Good luck in the playoffs. Don't embarass the AL central TOO much... ;)

OutcastRadio
09-10-2001, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
We can call a truce. Having lost 2 in a row with Wright taking the hill against Colon doesn't exactly have my confidence soaring. The "paying" of the debt is on honor anyways. Good luck in the playoffs. Don't embarass the AL central TOO much... ;)

Not only is it a mismatch in Colon vs. Wright, but how up for this game can Chicago be? I can't imagine the Sox coming out with any fire in their eyes at all.

But I will tell you this....in Game 2, down 2 runs in the 8th inning, I wasn't afraid of losing the game.....I was afraid of having to pay up on our bet. But I was prepared to do it anyway. I'm many things, but I do pay my debts (except that whole VISA thing, but they wrote that off anyway).

Of course, now that we've gone Geneva on each other, it opens the door WIDE open for a Tribe failure tonight......

FarWestChicago
09-10-2001, 02:09 PM
I can't imagine the Sox coming out with any fire in their eyes at all. They better! There is still the season series between the two teams to consider. They better have enough pride to want to win that no matter how meaningless it is in the large scheme of things.

voodoochile
09-10-2001, 02:15 PM
Personally you two strike me as gutless...

OC, I will finish what IWC started. I'll take the bet if you still want to go.

:)

Iwritecode
09-10-2001, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
They better! There is still the season series between the two teams to consider. They better have enough pride to want to win that no matter how meaningless it is in the large scheme of things.

That's basically what the bet was over. Who would take the season series. I just don't have too much confidence in JM to field his best lineup tonight. I'm looking for a number of key players to get a "rest" tonight.

Iwritecode
09-10-2001, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Personally you two strike me as gutless...

OC, I will finish what IWC started. I'll take the bet if you still want to go.

:)

Your a good man VC. Also a bigger optomist than I. Just remember to take a shower and use lots of mouthwash if you should happen to lose... ;)

Spiff
09-10-2001, 04:22 PM
boooo i wanna see a winner

I GUARANTEE THE SOX WILL WIN TONIGHT

doublem23
09-10-2001, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
boooo i wanna see a winner

I GUARANTEE THE SOX WILL WIN TONIGHT

I'll be the first to bring this up when, err.. if we lose tonight. :)

Spiff
09-10-2001, 10:35 PM
:) :) :) :) :)

Convincingly. That's the way we show those Biatches.

I won't even count this in the pool heh.