PDA

View Full Version : Josh Paul sighting

VeeckAsInWreck
04-08-2004, 04:22 PM
For those of you who miss Josh Paul , he is starting at catcher and batting 9th for the Anaheim Angels today.

:versatile
Found in Seattle playing for Anaheim

We here at Sox finder are still on a manhunt for Ron Karkovice and Mike Lavalliere! :D:

Fridaythe13thJason
04-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck
For those of you who miss Josh Paul , he is starting at catcher and batting 9th for the Anaheim Angels today.

:versatile
Found in Seattle playing for Anaheim

We here at Sox finder are still on a manhunt for Ron Karkovice and Mike Lavalliere! :D:

SPANKY!

harwar
04-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Yea,i've got that game on and ol' Josh struck out with the bases loaded.

VeeckAsInWreck
04-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by harwar
Yea,i've got that game on and ol' Josh struck out with the bases loaded.

Well it looks like we have indeed found Josh Paul, or this impostor has sure done his homework!!! :D:

DrummerGeorgefan
04-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck

If we are looking for washed up catchers, how about Mark Salas...anyone heard from him lately

34 Inch Stick
04-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Good for him. I hope he gets enough time in the league to get that sweet pension.

wdelaney72
04-09-2004, 11:37 AM
I though Josh was a decent bench player. I never understood why we had to keep Mark Johnson and his .200 batting average over Josh.

Yes Mark batted lefty, but who cares what side of the plate you hit from if you can't hit.

DSpivack
04-09-2004, 12:13 PM
The only reason I ever liked Josh Paul was because he was born in Evanston. He did admit, if I remember correctly, that he grew up a Cub fan. So screw him.