PDA

View Full Version : Bonds hits 63

Soxfan7070
09-09-2001, 06:03 PM
:shammy
I can do just as well!

PaleHoseGeorge
09-09-2001, 06:35 PM
Oh Lord, the wheels are really coming off the Flubbies' season. First the division title slips away, next the wild-card passes them by, and now Barry Bonds, a superior player to Shammy So-so for over a decade, will easily eclipse the 66 homeruns of The World's Greatest Egomaniac.

As someone might say, "That's delicious!"

"Huh? I'm sorry, I was busy writing about the Bears."
:moron

cheeses_h_rice
09-09-2001, 09:00 PM

Jay, you got to help me out here, man! If my home run record falls to Barry, I may lose out on some important endorsement money!

No need to worry, Sammy. I've got one of my best character assassins on the job. He's recently relocated to the Bay Area and now covers the Bay Area baseball teams with a heavily biased eye.

I call him Agent Double-Oh-Clueless.

:clueless

Guys, you gotta help me out here. After all, my plan here was to ingratiate myself with the fans of the much more popular team out here, the Giants, and to bash the A's just like I had it in for the Sox. I'm coming up with not much dirt on Barry, really.

OK, how about I attack from these angles...

"Barry is gay?"
"Barry has 3 lockers and his own leather recliner and big-screen TV"
"Barry doesn't like to talk to the media"

*One* of those has got to work, right?

LongDistanceFan
09-10-2001, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

Jay, you got to help me out here, man! If my home run record falls to Barry, I may lose out on some important endorsement money!

No need to worry, Sammy. I've got one of my best character assassins on the job. He's recently relocated to the Bay Area and now covers the Bay Area baseball teams with a heavily biased eye.

I call him Agent Double-Oh-Clueless.

:clueless

Guys, you gotta help me out here. After all, my plan here was to ingratiate myself with the fans of the much more popular team out here, the Giants, and to bash the A's just like I had it in for the Sox. I'm coming up with not much dirt on Barry, really.

OK, how about I attack from these angles...

"Barry is gay?"
"Barry has 3 lockers and his own leather recliner and big-screen TV"
"Barry doesn't like to talk to the media"

*One* of those has got to work, right? Man, as much i would hate to see the recoed broken, bonds might just do it.............. damn.

CLR01
09-10-2001, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
Man, as much i would hate to see the recoed broken, bonds might just do it.............. damn.

Why don't you want it to be broken?? In todays game of the juiced ball and players, its gonna happen. How long before someone is breaking the 100 mark?? Are you just a big fan of McGwire's?

LongDistanceFan
09-10-2001, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

Are you just a big fan of McGwire's? yes and i don't like bonds.

I hate bonds, s. borius, whorerod, m pizzia, samme, the cubs, but to name a few.