PDA

View Full Version : Anyone miss Nossek right about now?

jabrch
04-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Not that I know that the results would have been any different, but does anyone think Nossek would have gotten Ozzie to stick with Koch? (not that he was a sure thing to get out of the inning - but just asking)

thecell
04-06-2004, 02:50 PM
It's only one game, dude.

jabrch
04-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by thecell
It's only one game, dude.

No kidding? Really?

The question still stands - does anyone miss Joe Nossek - DUDE.

sas1974
04-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Well, for me it really two separate issues:

Do I wish he was still by Ozzie's side? YES!

Do I think anything would have been different in Game #1? No. I really feel that Ozzie made all the right moves.

thecell
04-06-2004, 02:58 PM
What the hell's your problem? Take it easy! To answer your question more thoroughly...No I don't miss him...IT'S ONLY ONE GAME!

jabrch
04-06-2004, 03:25 PM
What the hell's your problem? Take it easy! To answer your question more thoroughly...No I don't miss him...IT'S ONLY ONE GAME!

You take it easy. I have no problem - I was just asking a question about Nossek. You make it sound like I said the sky was falling or that we were toast.

And again, thanks for the platitudous statement. With insight like that, you might qualify to be a Cubs beat writer.

Brian26
04-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Geezuz. Does Nossek pitch? Give me a break.

thecell
04-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by jabrch
You take it easy. I have no problem - I was just asking a question about Nossek. You make it sound like I said the sky was falling or that we were toast.

And again, thanks for the platitudous statement. With insight like that, you might qualify to be a Cubs beat writer.

Whatever man...sounds like you have a lot more problems that you need to deal with. I'm not sure what "platitudous" means, but my comment was not platitudinous.

jabrch
04-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Whatever man...sounds like you have a lot more problems that you need to deal with.

So says the person who lists their interest as "Fueling my deep hatred toward the Cubs"

One thing I love about WSI is the IGNORE button!

chisoxmike
04-06-2004, 06:02 PM
We are going to miss him throughout the season. But he would've done nothing to prevent the sox bullpen from a meltdown yesterday.