PDA

View Full Version : MLB.tv

dllrbll7
04-06-2004, 01:56 AM
I just tried the MLB internet broadcast and it is definately improved over last year. I could actually see the ball being hit and pitched. I know they raised the price but i think its definately worth it. Just remember dont use a chicago area code when registering so u can watch the sox games

joeynach
04-06-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by dllrbll7
I just tried the MLB internet broadcast and it is definately improved over last year. I could actually see the ball being hit and pitched. I know they raised the price but i think its definately worth it. Just remember dont use a chicago area code when registering so u can watch the sox games

Bull plop if it was that easy to beat the blackout we would be all over it. Im in Lafayette, In and i heard it doesn't matter what you sign up with its when you log on to access a game. At that point they trace the location of your IP and find where you are and if you are in a blackout region for the game you selected. That is why you can travel and not be blackedout but here in the midwest be blackedout.

dllrbll7
04-06-2004, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by joeynach
Bull plop if it was that easy to beat the blackout we would be all over it. Im in Lafayette, In and i heard it doesn't matter what you sign up with its when you log on to access a game. At that point they trace the location of your IP and find where you are and if you are in a blackout region for the game you selected. That is why you can travel and not be blackedout but here in the midwest be blackedout.

Ok i could be wrong on that one but i know thats how it worked last year. Im in milwuakee so it didnt make any difference to me.