PDA

View Full Version : Tommorows only a day away

SoxBoy14
04-05-2004, 08:59 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm ready to see the Sox beat Kansas City tommorow. We already proved we have a powerful offense and that Politte is good for only one inning. Also that Marte needs some regrouping time and that Koch can still throw heat. Now Loaiza gets to prove that he's still an all-star and the Sox show that today's lose isn't going to let them down. LETS GO SOX!

voodoochile
04-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by SoxBoy14
I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm ready to see the Sox beat Kansas City tommorow. We already proved we have a powerful offense and that Politte is good for only one inning. Also that Marte needs some regrouping time and that Koch can still throw heat. Now Loaiza gets to prove that he's still an all-star and the Sox show that today's lose isn't going to let them down. LETS GO SOX!

If the Sox beat KC tomorrow, I'll run around New Bern, naked... :D:

ChiWhiteSox1337
04-05-2004, 09:01 PM
The White Sox don't play tomorrow. That's what makes this loss so painful. We'll need to wait until Wednesday to see the Sox get revenge on those punks.

SoxBoy14
04-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
The White Sox don't play tomorrow. That's what makes this loss so painful. We'll need to wait until Wednesday to see the Sox get revenge on those punks.

Oops.......I really need a calender.