09-09-2001, 04:32 PM
Hot dog.

Sox lose (of course).

FarWestChicago
09-09-2001, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Hot dog.

:shammy

I taught him that. I told him he couldn't use any of my moves.

OutcastRadio
09-09-2001, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Hot dog.

Sox lose (of course).

I think he tripped on Russell Branyan's career, which was lying in the dirt down the third base line. It just looked like a slide.

FarWestChicago
09-09-2001, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Outcast Radio

Yeah, if only he could have class when he crosses home plate.

Perhaps Valentin could teach him to mock other players rather than just celebrate a victory with his teammates????

Are you seriously defending sliding across the plate on a home run? And, are you seriously taking Manos to task for mocking the biggest showboat in the history of sports? OK, who has hacked into your account? This can't be the real Outcast.

OutcastRadio
09-09-2001, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

Are you seriously defending sliding across the plate on a home run? And, are you seriously taking Manos to task for mocking the biggest showboat in the history of sports?

Every time Omar has hit a game-winning HR, he has slid into home, because the team beats the hell out of whoever does that (yes, Omar's done that before,...this was his third GWHR).

So sure, I'm defending that. It was perhaps Omar's biggest hit of the year, and all but sealed up our spot in the playoffs. Being concerned about hurting the feelings of the other team is not a concern......had Omar taunted another player, that's one thing. But the man was celebrating, nothing more.

And I do think that Valentin's taunt was funny.....malicious in nature, but funny because Sosa is one of the most arrogant men in sports......but I certainly think that Omar's slide was only painful to you because it effectively ended your season.

FarWestChicago
09-09-2001, 05:54 PM
And I do think that Valentin's taunt was funny.....malicious in nature, but funny because Sosa is one of the most arrogant men in sports......but I certainly think that Omar's slide was only painful to you because it effectively ended your season.

OK, well I'm glad you appreciated the Sammy rip. I didn't get to see the game. I was reloading internet radio every 5 minutes...the piece of crap. I just saw the message and thought is seemed pretty hot doggy (there's a new phrase). But, our season pretty much ended long ago in the Roller Dome. We have actually played OK against your boys despite the bullpen meltdowns. The Twinkies...that's another story...sigh...

OutcastRadio
09-09-2001, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

OK, well I'm glad you appreciated the Sammy rip. I didn't get to see the game. I was reloading internet radio every 5 minutes...the piece of crap. I just saw the message and thought is seemed pretty hot doggy (there's a new phrase). But, our season pretty much ended long ago in the Roller Dome. We have actually played OK against your boys despite the bullpen meltdowns. The Twinkies...that's another story...sigh...

I went back and re-read my message....it sounded as if I was trolling, and that was not my intention.

I hope my reply showed you my true feelings about it.

Incidentally, they still beat the hell out of him when he slid in.

FarWestChicago
09-09-2001, 05:58 PM
I went back and re-read my message....it sounded as if I was trolling, and that was not my intention.

No harm, no foul.

Tavarin
09-09-2001, 06:02 PM

I think he tripped on Russell Branyan's career, which was lying in the dirt down the third base line. It just looked like a slide.

Heh, that is great :)

FarWestChicago
09-09-2001, 06:12 PM

LMAO!! Now I know the account wasn't hacked!

harwar
09-10-2001, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Outcast Radio
[B]

"I went back and re-read my message....it sounded as if I was trolling, and that was not my intention.

I hope my reply showed you my true feelings about it."

I know outcast has been posting here a long time.So have i(since spring training of last year).It seems to me that just lately he has been coming in here only after the tribe has ripped our guts out once again.I'm not talking about last year,i'm talking this year.I know hes' enjoying it ,but i don't need to see how much hes' enjoying our freefall into the abyss.

CLR01
09-10-2001, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by harwar
[QUOTE]

I know outcast has been posting here a long time.So have i(since spring training of last year).It seems to me that just lately he has been coming in here only after the tribe has ripped our guts out once again.I'm not talking about last year,i'm talking this year.I know hes' enjoying it ,but i don't need to see how much hes' enjoying our freefall into the abyss. ]

Alot of people from the old rivals board did it to him and his fellow posters on their board last year, so he is probably just repaying us a little. I don't mind as long as he doesn't get out of hand.

OutcastRadio
09-10-2001, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
]

Alot of people from the old rivals board did it to him and his fellow posters on their board last year, so he is probably just repaying us a little. I don't mind as long as he doesn't get out of hand.

This I promise to you.

I'm sorry if my presence hurts....I'll try to keep it to baseball talk.

OutcastRadio
09-10-2001, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by harwar
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Outcast Radio
[B]

"I went back and re-read my message....it sounded as if I was trolling, and that was not my intention.

I hope my reply showed you my true feelings about it."

I know outcast has been posting here a long time.So have i(since spring training of last year).It seems to me that just lately he has been coming in here only after the tribe has ripped our guts out once again.I'm not talking about last year,i'm talking this year.I know hes' enjoying it ,but i don't need to see how much hes' enjoying our freefall into the abyss.

Oh, and harwar....thanks for wording this the way you did. VERY professional of you. A lesser man would have said it as such.......

"Get the flarn filth foul out of here, you damn dirty flarn foul filth Tribe fan. Nobody wants to hear your flarn filth foul opinions anyway!"

I assure you, I will try to be nice.

harwar
09-10-2001, 12:22 PM

Oh, and harwar....thanks for wording this the way you did. VERY professional of you. A lesser man would have said it as such.......

"Get the flarn filth foul out of here, you damn dirty flarn foul filth Tribe fan. Nobody wants to hear your flarn filth foul opinions anyway!"

I assure you, I will try to be nice.

Its nothing personal outcast.I'm just so damn angry these days.Believe it or not the only team i like in the postseason is the tribe.I've been following them so closely for years now(know your enemy)that i feel connected to them in a self destructive sort of way.I feel that they deserve to win it all(came SO close against fla.)and this may be their last chance.I have found it hard to hate the indians and feel a fondness for them as one does for an adversary that you respect.I mean omar & alomar are the best duo i've ever seen and i'm 46 years old.Yea, i hope the tribe wins it all,just as long as the cubs lose i'll be fine.

Jerry_Manuel
09-10-2001, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

Would it be "out of hand" in your eyes if he started to bash Singleton?

:slowswing
CLR is my best friend.

CLR01
09-11-2001, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Would it be "out of hand" in your eyes if he started to bash Singleton?

:slowswing
CLR is my best friend.

Outcast doesn't want to go down that road. I would have to take a road trip to Cleveland if he came in here flaming my boy.

Daver rents guns right??