PDA

View Full Version : SOX Flagship station ESPN am1000 will Broadcast "Live"....from Wrigleyville

Hangar18
04-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Someone should let them know what team theyre ALLEGEDLY
trying to promote .........opening day.

Dick Allen
04-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure WGN will be broadcasting live from Bridgeport.

fledgedrallycap
04-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Not to mention the first words out of the mouth of Moronotti this morning was that Hawk doesn't connect to his fan base and he should go. I love it when someone outside the fan base generalizes a sentiment.

cheeses_h_rice
04-05-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by fledgedrallycap
Not to mention the first words out of the mouth of Moronotti this morning was that Hawk doesn't connect to his fan base and he should go. I love it when someone outside the fan base generalizes a sentiment.

:chimp

Darn straight, Jay. No one connects with Chicago baseball fans like myself............LEATHER AND LARCENY!!!

harwar
04-05-2004, 11:05 AM
the first words out of the mouth of Moronotti this morning was that Hawk doesn't connect to his fan base

I don't know how any White Sox fan can even listen to that fat ****.

hellenicsoxfan
04-05-2004, 07:38 PM
Do they really think Flub fans are going to be listening to the Sox flagship station on opening day? And do they think their Sox fan listeners are going to tune in to hear Flubbie talk? Either they are trying to get Reinsdorf to buy out their contract, they are just another part of the media to jump on the Flubbie bandwagon, or they are just plain stupid.

Viva Magglio
04-05-2004, 07:40 PM
This is just another element of the p***ing match between ESPN Radio 1000 and Jerry Reinsdorf.

SoxFan76
04-05-2004, 08:17 PM

ARE YOU F****** SERIOUS?!?!?!??! This day just keeps getting worse. I better see a White Sox winner on Wednesday.

CLR01
04-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
This is just another element of the p***ing match between ESPN Radio 1000 and Jerry Reinsdorf.

It is not much of a pissing match. Jerry had this battle won the day he signed the contract.