PDA

View Full Version : GL from Florida

batato
04-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Tnx for coming by to the Marlins board and wishing us luck

GL to you guys as well...... Beat up the Yanks when you play them!

Good to see Chicago has Good baseball fans... God knows I hated them other Chicago Fans... What a bunch or sore losing idoits. They came over and gave us hell just cause we outplayed them.

JohnBasedowYoda
04-05-2004, 12:19 AM
We love beating killing the yankees, and the cubs. See you guys in October

nodiggity59
04-05-2004, 12:22 AM
All good Sox fans will never forget what you guys did last year. Those were dark days but you pulled through.

As stated above, see you in October.

beckett21
04-05-2004, 01:15 AM
Obligated to respond to this thread due to my moniker.

I would love to see another Florida/Chicago series...make that one a Marlins/White Sox World Series :D:

Only this time, I would be rooting for Chicago! :)

SSN721
04-05-2004, 07:03 AM
See you in October, good luck in the East. And thanks for getting us through the postseason. :D:

voodoochile
04-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by batato
Tnx for coming by to the Marlins board and wishing us luck

GL to you guys as well...... Beat up the Yanks when you play them!

Good to see Chicago has Good baseball fans... God knows I hated them other Chicago Fans... What a bunch or sore losing idoits. They came over and gave us hell just cause we outplayed them.

Hey, Welcome Aboard! :D:

MiamiSpartan
04-05-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by beckett21
Obligated to respond to this thread due to my moniker.

I would love to see another Florida/Chicago series...make that one a Marlins/White Sox World Series :D:

Only this time, I would be rooting for Chicago! :)

I'd have to wear a Sox cap and Marlins shirt one day, and then a Marlins cap and Sox jersey the next.... :smile:

batato
04-19-2004, 10:41 PM
YOU guys should goto a Cubs/Marlins game up there and wear Marlin Shirts ( Sox Caps so we know its you )....

that way when I see you on TV I will buy the guys a round of drinks while having a good laugh

HomeFish
04-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by batato
YOU guys should goto a Cubs/Marlins game up there and wear Marlin Shirts ( Sox Caps so we know its you )....

I bought a Marlins NL Championship t-shirt just for the occasion.

batato
04-19-2004, 10:59 PM
LOL Great !! :)

santo=dorf
04-20-2004, 12:17 AM
Guys, we will see the Marlins June 15-17. Then we will play them in the World Series.