PDA

View Full Version : "Loiaza" still gets no respect

santo=dorf
04-04-2004, 04:38 PM
I know I made a similar post about this before, but don't you think these companies and sporting websites would know how to spell the name of a guy who came out of nowhere to finish second on the Cy Young ballot and start the all-star game by now? :angry:

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod451621&categoryId=cat20193

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/rdangerfield.jpg
"This Loaiza guy gets no respect, no respect at all!"

As you probably noticed, I can't wait for the season to start. :)

HomeFish
04-04-2004, 04:47 PM
If Loaiza's spring training results are any indication, he will quickly lose all respectability once he starts pitching again.

It was nice to have him on the team. I'll miss ol' E-Lo.

ChiSox7
04-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by HomeFish
If Loaiza's spring training results are any indication, he will quickly lose all respectability once he starts pitching again.

THen I guess it's a good thing that spring results aren't any indication.

CWSGuy406
04-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by HomeFish

Well, if Spring Training is the only indication of how players do, then I think we're going to be just fine, as it looks like Neal Cotts will step right in and do awesome - because he has good Spring Training numbers.

Willie Harris is going to be awesome, he hit 300+ during Spring Training - based on his Spring Training numbers.

It looks like Sweeney, Reed, and Anderson should just be all called up right now - because of their Spring Training numbers.

Please - Spring Training is just that, training. It means nothing.

soltrain21
04-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by CWSGuy406
Well, if Spring Training is the only indication of how players do, then I think we're going to be just fine, as it looks like Neal Cotts will step right in and do awesome - because he has good Spring Training numbers.

Willie Harris is going to be awesome, he hit 300+ during Spring Training - based on his Spring Training numbers.

It looks like Sweeney, Reed, and Anderson should just be all called up right now - because of their Spring Training numbers.

Please - Spring Training is just that, training. It means nothing.

Don't forget that Garland will pick up Loiaza's slack by going undefeated!