PDA

View Full Version : Hangar 18's Renderings pt. 2

Hangar18
04-02-2004, 05:26 PM
This is my "rendering" (again, I simply Added my part to an existing drawing) of the LF area. Pretty cool huh ??

dickallen15
04-02-2004, 05:29 PM
I can't believe you would leave the two levels of skyboxes in there. Please delete one.

Brian26
04-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Kinda looks like we have a strip mall in left field :D:

I imagine one of those storefronts as being a cleaners, and then the one immediately adjacent to it as a chinese restaurant. Add a tanning salon, Carribou Coffee and maybe a White Hen, and this really would be the Addison White Sox park.

Railsplitter
04-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Is that a large Coca Cola glass in the outfield?

BeerHandle
04-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Too much time on your hands. Focus your efforts on Gallas!

Hangar18
04-03-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Railsplitter
Is that a large Coca Cola glass in the outfield?

Actually, Its supposed to be (hint hint) a Large Pint of Guiness.
I have a mini blow-up version on my desk here, and the idea hit me. After every HomeRun, the Guiness Pint In LF would "Foam Over" as well as the ScoreBoard exploding. WAIT you say, that sounds like a Brewers ploy. Well, the Brewers Jumped at the chance to Sell THeir History OUt at the drop of a hat, so they dont deserve anything historically relevant like a Giant Beer Glass foaming up. They sold out because they'd Rather be the BRAVES, so anything BREWER is FAIR GAME.

Besides, I guarantee there are More GUINESS drinkers on the south side of CHicago than even in Ireland. My Guiness tower in LF would be visible from Home Plate, and people would be able to go Inside it.

Hangar18
04-03-2004, 02:44 AM
This is off topic, but I hear that the "Brewers" wanted to have a "turn-back-the-clock-game" against the Braves. The Brewers requested to wear Milwaukee Braves uniforms (which were pretty much exact replicas of the current ATLANTA real BRAVES home uniform. The league thought it was in bad taste, and would be Completely confusing and chaotic and DIDNT allow the Brewers to go thru with it. That team is STILL in a state of denial .............................and needs to get a clue.

santo=dorf
04-03-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Hangar18
Besides, I guarantee there are More GUINESS drinkers on the south side of CHicago than even in Ireland.

I'm a south side Guinness drinker! :gulp:

Konerko05
04-03-2004, 04:03 AM
My Guiness tower in LF would be visible from Home Plate, and people would be able to go Inside it.

Hahaha, I don't know why but I think thats funny.

voodoochile
04-03-2004, 07:37 AM
Besides, I guarantee there are More GUINESS drinkers on the south side of CHicago than even in Ireland. My Guiness tower in LF would be visible from Home Plate, and people would be able to go Inside it.

Ooooooo.... I like it. You could then make it "rain Guiness" inside for an adult Rain Room. Think of the lines for that one. This would almost definitely raise attendance... :D:

Hangar18
04-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
Ooooooo.... I like it. You could then make it "rain Guiness" inside for an adult Rain Room. Think of the lines for that one. This would almost definitely raise attendance... :D:

Wow, This is cool, you guys are taking these Ideas a step Further, Cool Idea, but they'd have to "clean" that idea up
a bit. Way to Think Outside The Box. Mr Gallas, Mr Reinsdorf .............Are you listening?

RedPinStripes
04-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Here's my unique design. If it were up to me, the old park never would have been painted and it would still be accross the street!

http://flyingsock.com/OldComiskey/50smaingate.jpg

Brian26
04-03-2004, 01:52 PM
You have to admit the grand old lady even looked like a dump back in the 1950's.

sas1974
04-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Brian26
You have to admit the grand old lady even looked like a dump back in the 1950's.

I don't know...Lose the glass block and do a little tuck pointing and she'd be in good shape.

batmanZoSo
04-03-2004, 09:09 PM

Besides, I guarantee there are More GUINESS drinkers on the south side of CHicago than even in Ireland.

:gulp:

There's at least one...