PDA

View Full Version : Under the lights

joeywpb
04-01-2004, 03:14 PM
The sox do not play a night game until April 16th in Tampa(which I will be attending). They play day games for almost 2 weeks including all the games at yankee stadium. I don't know are record during day games compared to night games, but I rather play at night. I might have to get mlb tv, or tivo it off directv and not talk to anyone until after?

sas1974
04-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by joeywpb
The sox do not play a night game until April 16th in Tampa(which I will be attending). They play day games for almost 2 weeks including all the games at yankee stadium. I don't know are record during day games compared to night games, but I rather play at night. I might have to get mlb tv, or tivo it off directv and not talk to anyone until after?

I don't know the day/night splits, but I am guessing bc it can be a little cold in Chicago, KC and NY in early April.

npdempse
04-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by sas1974
I don't know the day/night splits, but I am guessing bc it can be a little cold in Chicago, KC and NY in early April.

Bingo. The season frequently begins like this.

Fridaythe13thJason
04-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by npdempse
Bingo. The season frequently begins like this.

Yup, and it shouldn't matter...because they're used to day games right now.

Sad
04-01-2004, 05:04 PM
I like weekday games-
another reason to blow off work :D:

Foulke You
04-01-2004, 05:08 PM
I wish there were more night games too, day games means I either listen on the radio while I'm at work or I tape it and hope I don't find out the score by the time I watch the game. :(: