PDA

View Full Version : WiFi

MUsoxfan
04-01-2004, 12:41 AM
Sounds like something that Cubs fans would enjoy. They already don't pay attention to the game so this could be a valid excuse for them. But we shouldn't expect it considering Wrigley barely has electricity running through it

santo=dorf
04-01-2004, 12:44 AM
YIKES!!! I thought my name was the most offensive thing about Ron Santo, but then I read your profile.

joeynach
04-01-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by MUsoxfan
Sounds like something that Cubs fans would enjoy. They already don't pay attention to the game so this could be a valid excuse for them. But we shouldn't expect it considering Wrigley barely has electricity running through it

Screw that dude i would love it. I have a tablet pc which rocks and use wifi everywhere. I have wifi at home and During every football and baseball game i sit on my couch got my tablet running with stat pages, play info, weather, mlb gameday, and such. It makes an awsome experience especially when you are unfamiliar with the other team.

doublem23
04-01-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by joeynach
Screw that dude i would love it. I have a tablet pc which rocks and use wifi everywhere. I have wifi at home and During every football and baseball game i sit on my couch got my tablet running with stat pages, play info, weather, mlb gameday, and such. It makes an awsome experience especially when you are unfamiliar with the other team.

I agree, WiFi would make a game that much more fun to watch. Now, if you were at a baseball game, checking your email, playing Party Poker, chatting with a couple of friends, and checking out the availabilty of neon beer signs at eBay... you might be at Wrigley Field.