PDA

View Full Version : Lieber on 15 DL

SEALgep
03-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Yanks were supposedly interested in acquiring a lefty, and Schoney was mentioned to be someone they might like to have. With my other thread, it may appear I'm trying to get rid of Schoney, but I'm not. But it doesn't look great for him right now, and it's always nice to have options.

34 Inch Stick
03-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Don't hide it. Haven't you heard that it's okay to want to get rid of him?

Get Otis on the line to start up the ARod rumors again.

Jjav829
03-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Funny you should bring that up, I read a rumor on the cbssportsline.com message board that the Yankees are looking at trading Jeter for Schoenweis and picking up a large portion of Jeter's contract! :smile:

na_na_na_na
03-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Can you provided a link?

Tekijawa
03-29-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by na_na_na_na
Can you provided a link?

www.jeter+cash4soxcrappylefty.com/untruerumors/seeteall

rmusacch
03-29-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
Yanks were supposedly interested in acquiring a lefty, and Schoney was mentioned to be someone they might like to have. With my other thread, it may appear I'm trying to get rid of Schoney, but I'm not. But it doesn't look great for him right now, and it's always nice to have options.

Who mentioned that they might be interested in him? Someone on this list? I doubt they would be interested in him.

Dadawg_77
03-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Tekijawa
www.jeter+cash4soxcrappylefty.com/untruerumors/seeteal

Hey that link didn't work, I fixed it here. [URL=linky no workey[/URL]

Tekijawa
03-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Hey that link didn't work, I fixed it here. www.jeter+cash4soxcrappylefty.com/untruerumors/seeteal (http://www.originalicons.com/smile.html)

Perfect. Some day I'll lean how to make my jokes better, I'll just rely on you until then!!! :D:

Jjav829
03-29-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by na_na_na_na
Can you provided a link?

Heh, I feel bad because I know someone read that not knowing that anything in teal is a joke, and probably ran telling their friend they heard on a reliable Sox message board that the Sox might get Jeter.

Welcome aboard! Sorry for the confusion, but anything you read at WSI in teal is sarcasm/a joke.

RichFitztightly
03-29-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Hey that link didn't work, I fixed it here. www.jeter+cash4soxcrappylefty.com/untruerumors/seeteal (http://www.originalicons.com/smile.html)

Good God that link was really annoying

SEALgep
03-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
Who mentioned that they might be interested in him? Someone on this list? I doubt they would be interested in him. It was a couple weeks ago, but it was in the NY Post.

Iwritecode
03-29-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by RichFitztightly
Good God that link was really annoying

Guess what's worse? It's a virus.

My anti-virus software pops up a message every time I click it...

I think maybe the mods need to remove it.

Blueprint1
03-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Nice i clicked it to see why it was annoying. Thats real great.

Dadawg_77
03-29-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Really? I took that from Daver. sorry about that.

Daver
03-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

I changed the link to keep people from freaking out,but it is not a virus,it is a spoof.It throws up a pop up that says it is a trojan virus.

Iwritecode
03-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Daver
I changed the link to keep people from freaking out,but it is not a virus,it is a spoof.It throws up a pop up that says it is a trojan virus.

Ya know, I actually thought about that after I made that post.

I thought that it was from you and didn't think that you would do something like that.

I just figured I'd say something just in case...