PDA

View Full Version : Totally not happening, but...

SEALgep
03-29-2004, 04:00 PM
I know some people hate the hypothetical scenerios, but too bad. Bo Hart will probably be optioned to the minors. St. Louis also has pitching concerns. Schoney for Hart staright up? Never would happen, but would you do that deal? I imagine the Harris haters would be down, but we'll see.

RichFitztightly
03-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
I know some people hate the hypothetical scenerios, but too bad. Bo Hart will probably be optioned to the minors. St. Louis also has pitching concerns. Schoney for Hart staright up? Never would happen, but would you do that deal? I imagine the Harris haters would be down, but we'll see.

I'm of the belief that if you're going to make a change, it better be for somebody who's more than marginally better than the option you got. The fact that it's debatable whether or not Bo Hart is marginally better means we should probably wait for a better option to come along.

SEALgep
03-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by RichFitztightly
I'm of the belief that if you're going to make a change, it better be for somebody who's more than marginally better than the option you got. The fact that it's debatable whether or not Bo Hart is marginally better means we should probably wait for a better option to come along. You're right. I think Harris is deserved of the spot and I like Uribe as our utility man. I just like Bo hart. It wasn't a serious consideration. If we ended up with him somehow, I would like it.

faneidde
03-29-2004, 10:15 PM
I'd trade Schoey straight up for a baseball.

Railsplitter
03-29-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by faneidde

Not even with glove or bat thrown in?

RichFitztightly
03-29-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by faneidde

HaHaHa. That's funny, I think I'd hold out for a bag of the KwikDry stuff they throw on the field after it rains. In my high school days that stuff was like gold. We'd cut it so a bag would last about a week.