PDA

View Full Version : Not trying to toot my own horn here, but...

hsnterprize
03-28-2004, 10:16 AM
...I just celebrated my 32nd birthday last Friday. Had a good time, and I'm very blessed and grateful that God's given me 32 years of life so far. I pray He'll give me many more.

SEALgep
03-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Congrats, and may God bless you and everyone here as well.

guillen4life13
03-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Happy Birthday! I hope you have many more. :gulp:

TornLabrum
03-28-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by hsnterprize
...I just celebrated my 32nd birthday last Friday. Had a good time, and I'm very blessed and grateful that God's given me 32 years of life so far. I pray He'll give me many more.

Happy belated. My mom celebrated her 85th on Friday. Mine was a week before, my 54th. You've got a long way to go to catch up with us oldtimers. :D:

hsnterprize
03-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum
Happy belated. My mom celebrated her 85th on Friday. Mine was a week before, my 54th. You've got a long way to go to catch up with us oldtimers. :D: That's fine. I respect my elders, and I'm looking forward to the journey. God willing, I'll live a long life...but I'm not afraid to die considering I put my trust in Jesus Christ when I was in my teens. His Word guarantees me and anyone who puts their trust in Him and Him ALONE life eternally, so I'm not worry about being older.

A.T. Money
03-28-2004, 11:38 AM
That's fine. I respect my elders, and I'm looking forward to the journey. God willing, I'll live a long life...but I'm not afraid to die considering I put my trust in Jesus Christ when I was in my teens. His Word guarantees me and anyone who puts their trust in Him and Him ALONE life eternally, so I'm not worry about being older.

The only worry about getting older I have is if the Sox have won it all.

TornLabrum
03-28-2004, 12:32 PM
That's fine. I respect my elders, and I'm looking forward to the journey. God willing, I'll live a long life...but I'm not afraid to die considering I put my trust in Jesus Christ when I was in my teens. His Word guarantees me and anyone who puts their trust in Him and Him ALONE life eternally, so I'm not worry about being older.

My only fear regarding aging is that I'd love to see us win a World Series before I die, and I won't.

WinningUgly!
03-28-2004, 12:52 PM

No matter what, you'll always be one day younger than me! :)

Hangar18
03-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Happy belated BDay HSN

LuvSox
03-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Happy Birthday ya punk kid! :gulp:

Deadguy
03-28-2004, 01:45 PM
I decided to stop having birthdays at 21.

Age is just a number, and considering the fact that I look very young, it's not an issue, unless I'm purchasing alcohol.

cheeses_h_rice
03-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
No matter what, you'll always be one day younger than me! :)

WU, love the new .sig!

PaleHoseGeorge
03-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Belated birthday greetings, HS. Keep healthy. You're a cinch to outlive Reinsdorf and then our South Side championship quest can begin in earnest.

:gulp:

ewokpelts
03-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
WU, love the new .sig!

Yes I do....ur a sick man cheeses
Gene

WinningUgly!
03-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
WU, love the new .sig!

Thanks.. I like yours better! :gulp: