PDA

View Full Version : FSN- figures

SEALgep
03-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it is kind of funny they showed Ginter highlights of him getting the job done and then show Perez grounding out and striking out to, guess who? The Cubs. Completely worthless.

"Hey the Sox just got this guy, but he made two outs against the Cubs."

Editor for FSN, "We got ourselves a highlight." :angry:

soltrain21
03-27-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by SEALgep
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it is kind of funny they showed Ginter highlights of him getting the job done and then show Perez grounding out and striking out to, guess who? The Cubs. Completely worthless.

Yeah I made mention of that in another thread. I thought it was kind of weird too.

soltrain21
03-27-2004, 10:56 PM
These two are absolute bozos!

"I love seeing people have great spring trainings like Wood and Zambrano, but if you don't have a good spring training than forget it! It doesn't matter!"

SEALgep
03-27-2004, 10:59 PM
They can do no wrong. They probably think the Prior situation is good so he can enter the season more rested than anyone else. The glass isn't half full, it's over flowing with goodness.

soltrain21
03-27-2004, 11:00 PM
The girl *whoever it is* said he will miss 1 to 2 starts AT THE MOST.

SEALgep
03-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by soltrain21
The girl *whoever it is* said he will miss 1 to 2 starts AT THE MOST. She's an anchor, doctor, and can see the future? Wow, Cub's fans never cease to amaze me. Maybe she should let Rothschild in the mix, because I don't think he's aware of her prediction.

batmanZoSo
03-28-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by SEALgep

On the topic of media screwing us, I saw the NBC highlights at 1030 and all they showed of today's game were two gopher balls that Loaiza served up. Expect more of this in the future... :whiner:

Clembasbal
03-28-2004, 01:04 AM
I think it was only because it was dumb ass Dave Otto...I mean, when I was in the bar I saw Cub Highlights and then they talked the treade of Timo, and then showed a strikeout and a groundout against the Cubs.

Either it was because the media hates the Cubs, or it was because it was the Cubs broadcasters. I mean I feel that if the Cubs traded for a guy then our FSN guys would show him crappy as well.

So it is all good, but we do have to remember that even though Ginter was not a stud, Timo Perez is still crap.