PDA

View Full Version : 3-0 Braves already!


cheeses_h_rice
09-09-2001, 02:33 PM
BJ Surhoff with a 3-run bomb.

*****!!!

:thankgod

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-09-2001, 02:39 PM
It's so much fun to watch these guys go down the drain!! I'm loving this!!

cheeses_h_rice
09-09-2001, 02:42 PM
Did you just see "EY" get doubled off on a hit & run lineout to CF? LOL. God this is great.

Chisox353014
09-09-2001, 02:43 PM
4-0 Braves now. OMG the Bears lead 6-3 too! I had a feeling the Ravens were the worst Super Bowl champ ever....

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-09-2001, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
4-0 Braves now. OMG the Bears lead 6-3 too! I had a feeling the Ravens were the worst Super Bowl champ ever....


:iron

"Life is good!!"

IA_soxfan
09-09-2001, 02:46 PM
I smell a fiesta coming today!
Fiesta= sox win, cubs lose, indians lose, bears win, packers lose.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-09-2001, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by IA_soxfan
I smell a fiesta coming today!
Fiesta= sox win, cubs lose, indians lose, bears win, packers lose.

The packers are kicking Detroits ass though.

Chisox353014
09-09-2001, 02:47 PM
Did you see that? Sally hits a homer and he actually motions for McGriff to get out of the way of the camera so he can do his little schtick!?!?!
:shammy
There is no S-O-S-A in 'team'

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-09-2001, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
Did you see that? Sally hits a homer and he actually motions for McGriff to get out of the way of the camera so he can do his little schtick!?!?!
:shammy
There is no S-O-S-A in 'team'

I wonder if Sosa does a little routine after he slices into the woods on the golf course. We'll find out this October.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

cheeses_h_rice
09-09-2001, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Chisox353014
Did you see that? Sally hits a homer and he actually motions for McGriff to get out of the way of the camera so he can do his little schtick!?!?!
:shammy
There is no S-O-S-A in 'team'

You're sh*tting me, right? No, really, you're just joshing, right?

Please tell me you're joking.

The Flubs are behind by 3 runs after just one inning, in a game they HAVE to win, and all Sally can do is think of kissing to the camera?

Wow.

IA_soxfan
09-09-2001, 02:51 PM
The packers are kicking Detroits ass though.
Oh well, 4 out of 5 ain't too bad.

4 out of 6 is pretty good too, right Jay?
:moron
"Oh c'mon, everybody but your average dumb smut sox fan knows that those games didn't matter."

Chisox353014
09-09-2001, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice


You're sh*tting me, right? No, really, you're just joshing, right?

Please tell me you're joking.

The Flubs are behind by 3 runs after just one inning, in a game they HAVE to win, and all Sally can do is think of kissing to the camera?

Wow.

Yeah, he was in mid-routine... McGriff wandered by...Shammy shot him a look and a little hand gesture... McGriff kinda went "Whoops" and quickly moved out of the way... and Shammy finished with a flourish. It was a truly selfless moment by the quintessential team player.

:moron
"I shed a single tear each and every time my hero blows me kisses"