PDA

View Full Version : 3/25--Non-Story of the Day

RichFitztightly
03-25-2004, 10:39 PM
Over at whitesox.com Courtney Duncan, the Flubbie reliever who gave up the walk off Grand Slam to Carlos Lee, is honored with a story on the front page. Apparently he's a minor leaguer on the Sox now. Well... I guess that concludes this edition of Non-Story of the Day!!!

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Did we just sign him or something? How could something this big pass right by without anyone mentioning it?!?

batmanZoSo
03-26-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by RichFitztightly
Over at whitesox.com Courtney Duncan, the Flubbie reliever who gave up the walk off Grand Slam to Carlos Lee, is honored with a story on the front page. Apparently he's a minor leaguer on the Sox now. Well... I guess that concludes this edition of Non-Story of the Day!!!

What exactly happened to him anyway? He was supposed to be good and as I remember it he was in 2001. Then we never heard from him again.

cheeses_h_rice
03-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by RichFitztightly

Isn't Courtney Duncan gaelic for Jesus Pena?

:)

ode to veeck
03-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Will the FLubs let him pitch against the Sox again?