PDA

View Full Version : Granton Marketing?

jabrch
03-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Any word on if Granton Marketing is gonna run another special? That was a great deal last year - I'd be all over that one again.

ewokpelts
03-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by jabrch
Any word on if Granton Marketing is gonna run another special? That was a great deal last year - I'd be all over that one again.

I think they'll do it in the 2nd half like they did it last year. IF they were smart, they would have started selling packages at Soxfest.
Gene

Mickster
03-25-2004, 10:31 AM

Explain..? :?:

SaltyPretzel
03-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Read under "Discounted Game Ticket Books"Link (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/schedule/cws_schedule_specials.jsp?club_context=cws)

jabrch
03-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
I think they'll do it in the 2nd half like they did it last year. IF they were smart, they would have started selling packages at Soxfest.
Gene

I guess they figure they might as well milk the first half for all that they can from people willing to pay full price - and then go to Granton in July to help second half attendance.

Fungo
03-25-2004, 10:59 AM
I guess they figure they might as well milk the first half for all that they can from people willing to pay full price - and then go to Granton in July to help second half attendance.

If, and I mean if, the Sox end up unloading players like Maggs if the are not in contention at the trade deadline, they will need more than these coupon books to spur attendance.

jabrch
03-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Fungo
If, and I mean if, the Sox end up unloading players like Maggs if the are not in contention at the trade deadline, they will need more than these coupon books to spur attendance.

Absolutely - I don't think that is the plan. If they make a move to trade Magglio, I'd imagine it would have been done already. This team should be in contention for the division all season - a sad commentary on the state of the division. I don't see a player dump coming. There better not be a player dump

npdempse
03-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by SaltyPretzel
Read under "Discounted Game Ticket Books"Link (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/schedule/cws_schedule_specials.jsp?club_context=cws)

Somebody needs to update the website; that also lists Sox7 as still being offered.

anewman35
03-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by npdempse
Somebody needs to update the website; that also lists Sox7 as still being offered.

That page doesn't seem to be linked from anywhere that I can see, they must have changed the links but kept the page up, and somebody still had the URL from last year...