PDA

View Full Version : Official site changes a little...


soltrain21
03-23-2004, 02:10 PM
They have added green to the Sox official site. Is this yet another sign that the walls are going to be green too?

Last year they had the all star theme, and the year before it was a blue like layout...


I wish they would just tell us so we know what to expect and this topic can end...

Baby Fisk
03-23-2004, 02:14 PM
oh man... [rolling eyes]

I'm on Ozzie's side make no mistake, but does the Exciting New Manager TM. have to be the first picture on the masthead? Why not Harold while they're at it?

batmanZoSo
03-23-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by soltrain21
They have added green to the Sox official site. Is this yet another sign that the walls are going to be green too?

Last year they had the all star theme, and the year before it was a blue like layout...


I wish they would just tell us so we know what to expect and this topic can end...

I thought it was just my computer. Sometimes I log on there and the MBs are slightly differently colored and the text switches to Times Roman for some reason. Then it changes back next time.

I like it though. The green looks good, but I wouldn't take it as a sign they're "greening up" the park as well. Besides I already saw the walls and they're still blue.

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Hopefully this means Maggs will be here for the rest of the season! You know JR wouldn't put Magglio in the banner if he was going to be traded. He'd have to pay for a new banner if he did trade magglio!

guillen4life13
03-23-2004, 06:40 PM
It's just a small strip of green--don't get your hopes up.

JR already said just a couple days ago that green would be more in the long term plans, if in the plans at all. He said something to the extent of, "Blue works in Yankee Stadium, so why not just keep it here?"



Personally I couldn't give a rat's anus about the seat color as long as the team wins.

anewman35
03-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by soltrain21
They have added green to the Sox official site. Is this yet another sign that the walls are going to be green too?


Pocket schedules have a lot of green this year, if that means anything...

dickallen15
03-23-2004, 08:11 PM
The seats will be blue, and the padding appears that it will be blue this season also. Look at the renovation pictures. The first few weeks the padding behind homeplate was not on. The last set of photos showed the blue padding back on.

doublem23
03-24-2004, 10:29 AM
The downloadable PDF schedule from whitesox.com has replaced all black with green (except for the logo). Even most of the type is in green.

I don't know if this will work, if not go to the schedule page, click on printable schedule and then click on the link to the PDF... www.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/downloads/schedule_2004_031204.pdf

:reinsy
I own stock in the green printer ink company, you fools. Mwahahahahahaha

Jerko
03-24-2004, 10:32 AM
:threadsucks

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WHO CARES???????????? There's like 3 threads about this crap now.

anewman35
03-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Jerko
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WHO CARES???????????? There's like 3 threads about this crap now.

If you don't care, never click on the thread again. Seems easy enough to me.

Jerko
03-24-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by anewman35
If you don't care, never click on the thread again. Seems easy enough to me.

Well I may as well sign off for a while then because it seems I can't click on any newer thread without hearing about green green green. I see a thread called New Uniforms, it's about a green banner on a website. I see a thread "Changes to the official website" it's about a green banner that's black again. I see a thread "Curious change" thinking it's about Thomas batting 4th, it's about a green banner on the website. Why don't we combine them into one, move it to the parking lot, call it the "Little green line on chisox.com is black again" thread and get it over with. Then I won't click on it anymore. Even the guy that started this thread said he'd wish the topic would end.

ewokpelts
03-24-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Jerko
Well I may as well sign off for a while then because it seems I can't click on any newer thread without hearing about green green green. I see a thread called New Uniforms, it's about a green banner on a website. I see a thread "Changes to the official website" it's about a green banner that's black again. I see a thread "Curious change" thinking it's about Thomas batting 4th, it's about a green banner on the website. Why don't we combine them into one, move it to the parking lot, call it the "Little green line on chisox.com is black again" thread and get it over with. Then I won't click on it anymore. Even the guy that started this thread said he'd wish the topic would end.

word.....there's too much obsessin about green right now.....IF AND WHEN they do green seats(which may or may not happen at all) they are not going to make green uniforms or green websites....green anything aint gunna pack in fannies at the cell...
Gene

anewman35
03-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Jerko
Even the guy that started this thread said he'd wish the topic would end.

One sure way for a topic to continue: people posting on it. The more posts a topic gets, even if they are just posts complaining about the topic, the longer it will stay active. The best thing to do if you don't like a thread is ignore it.

LuvSox
03-24-2004, 12:13 PM
Good Lord, let the season start already. Now we're talking about the colors of the official website. Some of you folks need baseball baaaaaaaaaaad. :D: