PDA

View Full Version : Royals think we're the Cubs

MarqSox
03-23-2004, 08:27 AM
SportsCenter reported that the season tickets printed by Kansas City for the opening series have the Cubs logo on them instead of the Sox logo. Officials said it was just a mistake.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Iguana775
03-23-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by MarqSox
SportsCenter reported that the season tickets printed by Kansas City for the opening series have the Cubs logo on them instead of the Sox logo. Officials said it was just a mistake.

Sounds like the Royals are making fun of the Sox.

sas1974
03-23-2004, 10:10 AM

I guess we need to go in there and show them they we, in fact, are not the Cubs by handing them a beating.

JohnBasedowYoda
03-23-2004, 11:10 AM
a ROYAL beating

kittle42
03-23-2004, 11:18 AM

Obviously, they did it so they could sell out the home opener.

anewman35
03-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by kittle42
Obviously, they did it so they could sell out the home opener.

Yeah, KC fans are probably stupid enough to see the logo and think they actually are playing the Cubs...

Mighty4
03-23-2004, 11:25 AM
Nah, if they were playing the Cubs, the Premium ticket agency would be scalping tickets to Arrowhead and the moron Cub fans will all be sitting in the football stadium during a baseball game; thinking it's a quaint little rooftop on the North Side somewhere. Then by the 7th inning when the Chicago team is actually winning, they will realize they're not at a Cub game after all.

JohnBasedowYoda
03-23-2004, 11:34 AM
nah i don't think the cubs fans would make the trip out there by mistake, since they just follow scammy's trail of lies and steroids wherever he goes

mike squires
03-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Somewhere, Hangar is throwing A fit.

sas1974
03-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by mike squires
Somewhere, Hangar is throwing A fit.

Actually I am surprised he hasn't chimed in yet on this one. Maybe this was the straw that broke the camel's back and he's gone and ended it all. :D:

Foulke You
03-23-2004, 12:35 PM
What morons. Who let that one get by? We should put the Cardinals logo on our tickets for the opening series as revenge. :D:

Hangar18
03-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by sas1974
Actually I am surprised he hasn't chimed in yet on this one. Maybe this was the straw that broke the camel's back and he's gone and ended it all. :D:

That didnt stop the Throngs of Cubby fans from flooding the KC Royals switchboards looking for Tickets to the KC opener. hahahahahah, dumbasses

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-23-2004, 02:15 PM
The White Sox should do this for some of the mid week games!