PDA

View Full Version : Question about ST game April 3rd vs. Brewers

Palehose13
03-22-2004, 11:39 AM
In the past, the Sox and Brewers have played exhibition games at Miller park just before the regular season starts. I have searched to find out where this game is, but have not been successful. (for some reason any site affiliated with mlb.com will not load for me at work). Does anyone know if this game is in Milwaukee or in Arizona?

Thanks!
ph13

Jerko
03-22-2004, 11:47 AM
My schedule says April 3 @ Brewers in Maryvale. It's a pretty old schedule but I am assuming it's correct. I also clicked on the ticket link for that date on the schedule on the Brewer website and it said Maryvale as well with a diagram of the park there.

Palehose13
03-22-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Jerko
My schedule says April 3 @ Brewers in Maryvale. It's a pretty old schedule but I am assuming it's correct. I also clicked on the ticket link for that date on the schedule on the Brewer website and it said Maryvale as well with a diagram of the park there.
Thanks. Am I correctly assuming that Maryvale is the Brewers ST facility?

ewokpelts
03-22-2004, 12:16 PM
at least one other guy has fallen under that assumption too palehose.....he actually bought tix assuming it was in beer-land
Gene

Jerko
03-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Palehose13
Thanks. Am I correctly assuming that Maryvale is the Brewers ST facility?

Yep. Sox are supposed to be there today in fact.

Palehose13
03-22-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by ewokpelts
at least one other guy has fallen under that assumption too palehose.....he actually bought tix assuming it was in beer-land
Gene
:(: I'd love to see the Sox in Milwaukee...
*homer simpson voice* "Stupid Brewers going to the Natioanl League."

My first Sox game will be in Tampa this year. That will be weird. :o:

pudge
03-22-2004, 12:44 PM
I think they decided it was too much travel before the season, so they're staying in Arizona and then having an actual day-off before Opening Day... I guess last year's sweep in KC finally made them realize this obvious reality.