PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hangar, Gallas was listening to you

santo=dorf
03-19-2004, 03:09 PM
Gallas just said in the booth that they are going to have "Half way to St. Patrick's Day" on September 17th. The Sox are going to have a parade, green beer, and give out green Sox hats. I like it!

voodoochile
03-19-2004, 03:22 PM
:reinsy
"Have to do something to bring the fans out in September. I mean, we could try winning, but you know whose fault it is that that doesn't happen, don't you now? Maybe if you greedy selfish bastards will come out to my ballmall in September and plunk down $6 a green beer then next year, we can put more money into pay...(snickers)... more money into payr...(chuckles)... Man, I can't even say it with a straight face. Okay, I'm busted. I just want to find a way to make money off St. Patricks day which they ought to move to April if they had any sense. Then I could be queen of the southside parade and wear lots of green and you all would love me... you'd really really love me..."

Baby Fisk
03-19-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
"Have to do something to bring the fans out in September. I mean, we could try winning, but you know whose fault it is that that doesn't happen, don't you now? Maybe if you greedy selfish bastards will come out to my ballmall in September and plunk down $6 a green beer then next year, we can put more money into pay...(snickers)... more money into payr...(chuckles)... Man, I can't even say it with a straight face. Okay, I'm busted. I just want to find a way to make money off St. Patricks day which they ought to move to April if they had any sense. Then I could be queen of the southside parade and wear lots of green and you all would love me... you'd really really love me..."

LOL! :D:

Whitesox029
03-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Brilliant stuff my friend...this made me "laugh out loud" literally.

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-19-2004, 09:28 PM
I hope the hats aren't the beer sponsored ones that they only give out to adults. Although, if the line at the gates are packed, I can usually go on my tiptoes and get one of the items because they're in a hurry to pass them out. :)

CubKilla
03-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ChiWhiteSox1337
I hope the hats aren't the beer sponsored ones that they only give out to adults. Although, if the line at the gates are packed, I can usually go on my tiptoes and get one of the items because they're in a hurry to pass them out. :)

I guarantee that whoever gets them that the hats will be cheap.

StillMissOzzie
03-20-2004, 01:29 AM
"... Maybe if you greedy selfish bastards will come out to my ballmall in September and plunk down $6 a green beer then next year, we can put more money into pay...."

I just hope it isn't left-over beer from last Wednesday!!

SMO
:gulp:

voodoochile
03-20-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by StillMissOzzie
I just hope it isn't left-over beer from last Wednesday!!

SMO
:gulp:

"That's ****ing brilliant. I am sure there are kegs and kegs and kegs of green beer lying around the city and by September they will be dirt cheap. Hey Rob, call Budweiser..."

Railsplitter
03-20-2004, 07:51 AM

Maybe if you greedy selfish bastards will come out to my ballmall in September and plunk down $6 a green beer then next year, we can put more money into pay

Actually, the concessionaire gets most of the money on the beer sales.

SSN721
03-20-2004, 08:49 AM
All in all I think it is a pretty good promotion. Will probably end up going to that game. And I expect my 7 1/8 fitted green hat at the door. :D: